A well presented and significantly extended, detached bungalow. Set within a generous plot & superb views over surrounding farmland. The flexible accommodation comprises; entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, dining room, utility & WC, ground floor master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. To the first floor; Double bedroom with dressing room and 'Jack & Jill' shower room, two further bedrooms. Externally; gated parking, double garage, stables, extensive gardens. EPC rating D65.
SUMMARY A well presented and significantly extended, detached house. Set within a generous plot of about 3/4 of an acre in total & having superb views over surrounding farmland. The flexible accommodation comprises; entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, dining room, utility & WC, ground floor master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. To the first floor; two double bedrooms with dressing room and 'Jack & Jill' shower room, one further bedroom. Externally; gated parking, double garage, stables, extensive gardens. EPC rating 'TBC'.
SITUATION St Brides Super Ely is a small hamlet of mostly individual houses just a short drive from the village of Peterston-Super-Ely where local facilities include a village post office/general store, two village pubs, a parish Church, village hall, tennis courts, junior school of excellent reputation from where the children go to Cowbridge Comprehensive as well as private schools nearby. This area is ideal for someone wanting to enjoy country and village life. Despite this rural location, it is but a short drive into the capital city of Cardiff with its excellent facilities. The good local road network brings easy access for commuting to major local centres including Newport, Swansea, Bridgend, Llantrisant, Barry etc., while the motor way network enables easy access to London, Birmingham, Bristol and Exeter, etc The main line railway station in Cardiff is 6 miles away, and Cardiff Wales airport is nine miles away.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Entrance hall with parquet flooring
* Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of units, granite worktops
* Breakfast bar & pantry cupboard
* Appliances to remain; 'Leisure' range cooker, dish washer & wine fridge
* Lounge with oak flooring & central feature wood burner
* Patio doors lead to the veranda & rear garden
* Dining room providing ample space for dining furniture
* Utility with further units, boiler, side & rear access door
* Ground floor master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
* Patio doors lead to the veranda with views over the mature gardens
* En-suite bathroom suite
* To the first floor;
* Two spacious double bedrooms with views over surrounding farmland
* Dressing room with fitted wardrobes
* Modern 'Jack & Jill' shower room
* Fourth single bedroom with eaves storage
* Potential to make further bedroom accommodation
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Extensive gardens and grounds of about 3/4 of an acre in total
* Electric gates provide access to the property
* Ample private parking for several vehicles
* Double garage (5.6mx5.4m) with electric door & loft storage
* Stables currently used as potting shed & workshop (3mx7m)
* Veranda & raised decked area with elevated views over the plot
* Mature vegetable patch, two greenhouses & shed
* Orchard with a variety of fruit trees
* Patio with bar and pergola great for entertaining
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric and water connect to the property. Septic tank drainage. Oil central heating.
DIRECTIONS From Cowbridge, proceed along the A48 in an easterly direction towards Cardiff. Pass through the Village of Bonvilston and, at the cross roads after leaving the village, turn left and follow the signs for Peterston-Super-Ely. Continue over the river bridge into the village and travel out of Peterston Super Ely in an easterly direction for about 1/2 a mile, where the gates to Trecefn will be located on your right hand side.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA