A recently modernised Victorian, end of terrace property. Living room with woodburner, kitchen with fitted units and opening to rear garden. Also ground floor shower room / wc. Two bedrooms and shower room to the first floor. South facing, forecourt garden; low maintenance, enclosed garden to rear.
SUMMARY A recently modernised Victorian, end of terrace property. Living room with woodburner, kitchen with fitted units and opening to rear garden. Also ground floor shower room / wc. Two bedrooms and shower room to the first floor. South facing, forecourt garden; low maintenance, enclosed garden to rear.
SITUATION The Village of Wenvoe includes a Church, primary school, village post office and store, three public houses with dining facilities and a golf club. Wenvoe is within approximately 1 miles from Culverhouse Cross where an excellent road network radiates from a roundabout on the western fringe of the City of Cardiff and provides access to Junction 33 of the M4 Motorway for commuting further afield. Culverhouse Cross includes a range of "national outlets" including Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Homebase and B & Q. There is a main intercity train service available at Cardiff with London/Paddington, reached in around two hours.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Victorian, end of terrace property
* Recently modernised and decorated throughout
* Living room with deep chimney breast and wood burner
* Modern, fitted kitchen with oven and hob to remain; doors opening to rear garden
* Ground floor shower room / wc
* Largest double bedroom with wardrobe and southerly views over Twyn yr Odyn
* Second bedroom, looking over rear garden, of restricted headroom in places
* Shower room with storage cupboard
* Deep, shelved store to landing area
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * South facing, forecourt garden to front with neighbours sharing access
* Low maintenance, enclosed garden to rear
* Including path to one side bordering a flint-chipped garden
* Block-built store shed (approx max 2.9m x 2.2m)
* It is understood there is parking for these houses to the area beyond
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric, water and sewerage connect to the property. Oil-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From Culverhouse Cross, follow the A4050 in a southerly direction initially signposted towards Barry/Cardiff Airport. At the first roundabout after the retail park turn right at the roundabout signposted St Lythans/Twyn Ty Odyn. Past The Beech Tree Inn and continue on up the hill along St Lythans Road into the hamlet of Twyn Yr Odyn. Bear right at Hill Terrace as the road turns; and then turn right after about 150 yards into Seaview Terrace and continue past the Horse and Jockey Public House. 1 Cottage Row is located to your right after a further 50 yards.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.