A deceptive home with extensive and adaptable accommodation. Lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom with en suite and dressing area; three further double bedrooms and bathroom. Very useable attic room. Parking and integral garage. Courtyard garden spaces. EPC Rating: C70
SUMMARY A truly deceptive home with extensive and highly adaptable accommodation, located close to the shops and services yet neatly tucked away. Lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen. Also ground floor cloakroom and utility room. To the first floor: master bedroom with dressing area and shower room, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Very use-able suite of attic rooms. Driveway parking and integral double garage. Courtyard gardens surround the property, each catching the sun at different times of the day.
SITUATION Rhoose is a mixture of old and new properties located close to the coast. The popular Village of Rhoose offers a school, a number of shops and eateries and a train station allowing for good transport links. The near by town of Barry offers a greater number of facilities and open spaces. Rhoose is situated in the Vale of Glamorgan and is surrounded by some delightful countryside yet is still within easy commuting distance of major centres such as the Capital City of Cardiff and Bridgend, as well as being in close proximity to Cardiff International Airport.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Close to the shops and services Rhoose has to offer yet tucked away from the village road
* Entrance porch, hallway and ground floor cloakroom
* Lounge with gas fire within a marble, Minster-style fire place
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
* Appliances to remain and including range cooker and fully integrated fridge and dishwasher
* Adjoining dining room with square bay window and doors to sheltered courtyard garden.
* Second sitting room with Hwam woodburner, open to pitch of roof and opening to courtyard garden
* Utility room with additional storage and plumbing for washing machine; access into integral garage
* Master bedroom suite with dressing area and shower room.
* Three further double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes.
* Family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower
* Fixed staircase to a very use-able attic space with two large, carpeted rooms with central heating and Velux windows suitable for home office / playroom / storage
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Gated entrance leads on to block paved forecourt
* Ample parking provision
* Integral, double garage accessed via sectional roller door
* Surrounding sheltered, private, low maintenance courtyard gardens, each catching the sun at different times throughout the day
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office in a westerly direction along the High Street, turning left onto Llantwit Major Road. After about 2 miles, turn left at the junction, heading towards Llantwit Major. After a further mile and a half, take the first exit at the roundabout. Continue straight on through both sets of traffic lights, pass the petrol station at Four Cross on the right and turn right at the junction, signposted Rhoose. Travel along this road, through the village of East Aberthaw and into Rhoose Village passing the school on your right. Towards the eastern end of the village, bear left into Brendon View Close and then bear left again at the thatched cottage into Readers Lane, off which Hen Gardd is located.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.