A stunning family home within this ever popular village close to Cowbridge. Lounge, kitchen-dining room and garden room opening to rear garden. Also cloakroom to the ground floor. Three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Driveway parking; enclosed garden to the rear. EPC Rating: D60. No Chain.
SUMMARY A stunning family home within this ever popular village close to Cowbridge. Lounge, kitchen-dining room and garden room opening to rear garden. Also cloakroom to the ground floor. Three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Driveway parking; enclosed garden to the rear.
SITUATION The popular Village of Ystradowen is only a few minutes drive from the Historic Market Town of Cowbridge. Commuting to Cardiff, Bridgend and Llantrisant is easy with access to the M4 Motorway at Junction 34 some 5 miles away. The Village of Ystradowen falls within the School catchment area of the well regarded Cowbridge Secondary School and Primary schooling is available at the Llansannor "Mountain School". There is a local pre-School playgroup held in the Village Hall and the Village also enjoys a public house and a Church together with a garage / petrol station with a small shop. The Market Town of Cowbridge provides an excellent range of shops and services to suit all needs and leisure activities are well catered for in the leisure centre, tennis club, squash club, cricket and rugby clubs. The Heritage Coastline is a short distance away and there are numerous high standard golf courses within the area. The Capital City of Cardiff includes a comprehensive range of retail and commercial facilities, theatres, etc., and a main-line rail connection to London in around two hours.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Modern, high spec Family Home.
* Three Bedroom Semi-Detached with Driveway and parking to front.
* Main Entrance Hall with a downstairs W/C.
* Modern and stylish living room leads to a glamorous kitchen area with granite work tops and a comfortable dining space.
* Large conservatory leading onto the garden complete with a feature patio area covered by an arbour.
* Master bedroom with built in storage cupboards, two further bedrooms to the rear.
* Modern and tasteful Family bathroom with inset spot lights.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Located on the Right Hand side of Sandy Lane.
* Driveway parking for two cars adjacent to hardscape front garden area.
* Fenced lawned garden to the rear, with a feature patio area complete with arbour.
* French doors from conservatory open to the garden.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, proceed to the traffic lights and turn left. Proceed through the village of Aberthin and in to the village of Ystradowen. After passing the White Lion, take the second right hand turn. Proceed for a few hundred yards and take the second left turn into Sandy Lane where the property will be found on the left hand side.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.