Stunning modern home in this much sought after street. Lounge and dining room. Modern kitchen and utility room. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and bathroom. Landscaped, west facing garden to the rear; driveway parking and garage. EPC rating: D60
SUMMARY Stunning modern home in this much sought after street with well presented accommodation including contemporary kitchen and bathrooms and painted in a range of subdued tones. Lounge opening to dining room with bifold doors to the rear garden. Modern kitchen and adjacent utility room. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and bathroom. Landscaped, west facing garden to the rear; driveway parking and garage.
SITUATION The Historic Town of Llantwit Major offers a good range of shopping, educational, sporting and social facilities with regular train and services to Barry, Cardiff and Bridgend. The station, schools and town centre shops are within walking distance of the property. The M4 Motorway is approximately 9 miles distance and Cardiff (Wales) Airport approximately 7 miles to the east. Llantwit Major beach is located about 1 mile south of the property and is part of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast with its excellent 17 mile run of coastal footpaths and high quality cliff scenery
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Modernised family home within a highly sought after cul de sac close to playing fields
* Entrance hallway with modern cloakroom
* Family lounge and dining room with solid white oak flooring
* Bi-fold doors from dining room lead to the west-facing rear garden
* Superb kitchen looking out over the rear garden with integrated appliances to remain and including: oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher. American -style fridge freezer and wine fridge available by separate negotiation
* Utility room with further storage and space / plumbing for washing machine.
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and contemporary en suite shower room
* Three further bedrooms of which two are good doubles.
* Stunning family bathroom
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Located close to southern end of cul de sac
* Driveway parking for two cars adjacent to a grassed front lawn
* West facing, enclosed garden to the rear
* Bi-fold doors from dining room open to a flag-stone paved patio
* Larger lawn beyond, edged by flower and shrub beds.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, leave the town in a westerly direction and proceed along Llantwit Major road. After approximately 2 miles you will be met by a T-junction, at which you turn left following signs for Llantwit Major. Continue on this road for approximately 5 miles and you will come to a roundabout. Take the first exit, and at the next roundabout take the second exit. Turn left on to Heol Y Fro and take the third right into Clos Y Wiwer. Number 22 is clos to the southern end of this cul de sac.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.