A detached farmhouse understood to date back over 300 years with 4 double bedrooms with set within about 16 acres of surrounding fields. A modern portal-framed barn and two older, stone barns ripe for conversion (subject to any appropriate consents) are included within the sale. EPC Rating F33
SUMMARY A detached farmhouse understood to date back over 300 years with 4 double bedrooms with set within about 16 acres of surrounding fields. A modern portal-framed barn and two older, stone barns ripe for conversion (subject to any appropriate consents) are included within the sale.
SITUATION Llanharry is a popular village offering a basic range of shopping facilities and a public house. The local primary school is a 'feeder' for the highly regarded Y Pant school in nearby Pontyclun. It also home to Ysgol Llanhari, a Welsh language school for all ages. Pontyclun offers the added benefit of further shops and a railway station.
The Market Town of Cowbridge, some 5½ miles to the south, is within easy striking distance of Fronwen Farm and offers an excellent range of quality shops, restaurants and public houses, a leisure centre, various sporting clubs and well regarded schools.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Farmhouse believed to date back around 350 years
* Lounge with woodburner and doors opening to south facing garden
* Generous dining room
* Kitchen-breakfast room
* Ground floor shower room
* Four double bedrooms and modern shower room to first floor
* Separate, block-built utility room and store
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Fronwen Farm has its own south facing garden accessed via doors from the lounge
* Generous parking area fronting the farmhouse and the barns
* Access to annex adjoining the farmhouse, a single open room currently used as a leisure space but with scope to be used for a number of differing uses
* Barn 1: stone built barn with a single open space within (approx. 9m x 5m)
* Barn 2: stone built barn with one central stable (approx. 4.9m x 4.3m) flanked by two open bays (both approx. 5m x 5m)
* Barn 3: modern, timber and steel portal framed farm building with 3 open bays
* These stone barns have considerable potential for conversion (subject to appropriate permissions)
* Gardens, grounds and surrounding land of about 16 acres in total.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric and water connect to the property. LPG-fired central heating. Cess pit drainage.
DIRECTIONS From Cowbridge, turn left at the traffic lights and proceed to Aberthin. Continue on this road until Brynsadler, turn left after the motorway bridge towards Llanharry. Continue along this road through Llanharry and take a right turn after the M4 motorway bridge onto Degar Road. Follow this road for approximately a mile, bearing right; and then after a further 500 yards, bear right again. Continue under the motorway bridge and turn right again onto the lane that leads to Fronwen farm. Bear right on the lane to enter the driveway running to the property.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.