A simply stunning 3 bedroom cottage with a generous, south-west facing garden plot. Thoughtfully refurbished, it includes: lounge, dining room, kitchen. Two double bedrooms, third single bedroom and bathroom. South-west facing gardens with patio, lawn; garage and parking. EPC rating: E
SUMMARY A simply stunning 3 bedroom cottage with a generous, south-west facing garden plot. Thoughtfully and comprehensively refurbished by the current owners, the tastefully finished accommodation includes lounge with woodburner, dining room, kitchen. Two double bedrooms with wardrobes, third single bedroom and bathroom. South-west facing gardens with paved patio, lawn; also garage and parking.
SITUATION Llanmaes is a small well regarded Village a few minutes drive away from the historic town of Llantwit Major. The Town offers excellent local facilities including well regarded schooling, a wide range of shops and leisure and sporting facilities. The Old Town is particularly attractive with its narrow winding Streets and the beach and the Heritage Coast, is just a mile or so to the south. The good local road and rail network brings major centres within easy commuting distance including the Capital City of Cardiff, Swansea, Bridgend, Llantrisant, Barry etc.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Wonderfully pretty, 3 bedroom cottage
* Sympathetically and thoughtfully refurnished and modernised yet retaining much character
* Slate-tiled hallway extending in to dining room and kitchen
* Lounge with exposed stone chimney breast with woodburner to remain
* Bespoke, solid wood kitchen with appliances to remain including range cooker, fully integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine
* Dining room with fitted storage-seats and double doors opening to the garden
* Three bedrooms and bathroom to first floor
* Two good double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
* Bathroom with shower over bath
* Additional, skilfully crafted, built-in storage
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Generous, long south-west facing garden
* Flagstone-paved patio fronting the property
* Garden mainly laid to lawn and screened from adjoining field and road by hedging
* Detached garage (approx max 6.1m x 3.4m) and adjacent off road parking area
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS Travelling from Cowbridge, upon reaching the roundabout on the Llantwit Major by-pass, take the first exit onto B4265 and continue ahead. At the next roundabout take the first exit and continue to the traffic lights, taking the left hand turning for Llanmaes. Proceed into the village and continue along this principal road in a northerly direction. The property will be found close to the end of the village on your right hand side.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.