SUMMARY A character family home within the ever popular West End of Barry. Lounge, kitchen, dining room and conservatory opening to rear garden. Also a shower room to the ground floor. Three/Four bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor and annex. Driveway parking; enclosed garden to the rear.
SITUATION The popular area of the West End of Barry, is only a few minutes drive from the beautiful Porthkerry Park. Commuting to Cardiff, Llantwit Major and Penarth is easy with access to the M4 Motorway at Junction 34 some 5 miles away. Harbour Cottage is located within School catchment areas for a number of primary schools. There is also a community Hall located on the junction of Porth-Y-Castell and also enjoys a number of public houses and Churches together with a number of local boutique shops. The Town of Barry provides an excellent range of shops and services to suit all needs and leisure activities are well catered for in the leisure centre and a wide range of sporting clubs. The Heritage Coastline is a short distance away and there are numerous high standard golf courses within the area. The Capital City of Cardiff includes a comprehensive range of retail and commercial facilities, theatres, etc., and a main-line rail connection to London in around two hours.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Character Family Home.
* Three/Four Bedroom Detached with Driveway and parking to front.
* Main Entrance Porch to Lounge
* Character and spacious living room leads to a country style kitchen area, a comfortable dining space and shower room.
* Large conservatory leading onto the garden complete with mature flower beds and views towards the dock.
* Master double bedroom, two further bedrooms to the rear and side. A 4th located above the annex.
* Modern and tasteful Family bathroom with inset spot lights.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Located on the Junction of Harbour St. and Cannon St.
* Driveway parking for two cars.
* Hardscape low maintenance garden to the rear, with mature flower beds.
* Door from conservatory open to the garden.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From Culverhouse Cross, follow the A4050 in a southerly direction past Wenvoe in the direction of Barry. Continue along the A4050 'Port Road' along the Northern edge of Barry. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to the A4226 'Port Road West'. At the next roundabout take the first Exit onto Pontypridd Road following signs for Porthkerry Country Park. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Park Crescent and continue to the next roundabout taking the second exit onto Harbour Road. Continue along Harbour Road for about 150 yards to find the property on your left.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.