An exceptional property within yards of Cowbridge High Street and looking over Grammar School Grounds. Lounge, kitchen-dining room. Master bedroom ensuite, a second impressive bedroom with access to the principal bathroom. Two additional rooms to attic level. South-west facing patio. Parking. EPC: C
SUMMARY An exceptional property within yards of Cowbridge High Street and looking over Grammar School Grounds. Lounge, kitchen-dining room. Master bedroom en-suite, a second impressive bedroom with access to the principal bathroom. Two additional rooms to attic level. South-west facing patio. Parking.
SITUATION The Market Town of Cowbridge has a range of shops and services to suit all needs and all of which are within yards of The Old Grammar School. There are well regarded local Primary and Secondary Schools - within walking distance of the property- in addition to a public library, health centre and Old Hall Community Centre. Recreation facilities include a leisure centre and various sporting clubs which offer tennis, squash, cricket, rugby, football and bowls. Cowbridge lies some 13 miles west of the City of Cardiff which has the usual amenities of a Capital City including theatres and concert halls as well as a main-line connection to London in around two hours. The area is serviced by the A48 which by-passes the Town along the route from Cardiff to Bridgend and Swansea. The M4 Motorway lies some 7 miles to the north of the Town with Junctions 33, 34 and 35 servicing "The Vale". The Heritage Coast, with its cliff top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches lies to the south and west.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Stunning home with deceptively spacious accommodation within this wonderfully private gated development
* Conveniently located a level walk from the centre of town with all its shops and services
* Living room with gallery over and dramatic, tall window with a south-westerly elevation
* Kitchen-dining room with a fine range of solid wood units and matching central island, all with solid granite worktops
* Appliances, where fitted, are to remain and include NEFF hob, double oven, separate microwave and fully integrated fridge and dishwasher.
* Also utility area with space / plumbing for a washing machine, drier and fridge-freezer
* Master bedroom to first floor with gallery looking over family lounge and, via the tall arched window, into the gardens
* With fitted wardrobes and storage and access into the family bathroom
* Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
* Two additional, multi-use rooms to the second floor, used in the past as occasional bedrooms / dressing room / study space.
* Oak floors throughout; tiling to the kitchen and bathrooms
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Generous Southwest facing courtyard garden accessed directly from the kitchen
* This lovely space looks out over, and opens onto, the shared gardens for The Old Grammar School
* Use of communal gardens and grounds
* Two allocated parking spaces to 'main' car park off Church Street
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas fired central heating It is understood there is a service charge of £800 per annum payable by all residents of The Old Grammar School to cover maintenance of communal grounds and shared areas. An integrated Bang & Olufsen home entertainment system and all cutrtains ands blinds are to remain.
DIRECTIONS The Old Grammar School is to the heart of Cowbridge, yards from our Office and within the Medieval Town Walls. This development, in the grounds of the Grade II* Listed former School, is located on Church Street, off High Street.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.