Close to Cowbridge town centre, a modernised, three bedroom home with extended accommodation. Lounge, dining room, study/bedroom 4 with en-suite shower room, contemporary kitchen looking over the rear garden. 3 bedrooms, two of them good doubles, and bathroom. Long drive; garage. South facing garden. EPC Rating: D
SUMMARY In an extremely convenient location for Cowbridge town centre, its shops and its schools, a modernised, three bedroom family home with extended accommodation including: Entrance porch with store cupboard, lounge opening to dining area with adjacent study/bedroom 4 with en-suite shower room/w.c off. Superb contemporary kitchen with granite work surfaces and picture window looking over the rear garden. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms, two of them good doubles, and a family bathroom. A long driveway parking area leads to a detached garage. South facing garden with patio and lawned areas.
SITUATION The Market Town of Cowbridge has a range of shops and services to suit all needs all of which are within walking distance of the property. There are well regarded local Primary and Secondary Schools in addition to a public library, health centre and Old Hall Community Centre. Recreation facilities include a leisure centre and various sporting clubs which offer tennis, squash, cricket, rugby, football and bowls. Cowbridge lies some 13 miles west of the City of Cardiff which has the usual amenities of a Capital City including theatres and concert halls as well as a main-line rail connection to London in around two hours. The area is serviced by the A48 which by-passes the Town along the route from Cardiff to Bridgend and Swansea. The M4 Motorway lies some 7 miles to the north of the Town with Junctions 33, 34 and 35 servicing "The Vale". The Heritage Coast, with its cliff top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches, lies to the south and west.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A well appointed Family Home located within Cowbridge
* A nicely proportioned family lounge, accessed by the entrance hall. The lounge itself has engineered wood flooring and a broad picture window to the front elevation.
* Double doors lead to a family dining area at the heart of the house, connecting to the kitchen
* The property benefits from an additional reception room, currently used as a play room/fourth bedroom as well as an en-suite shower room and w.c.
* A contemporary, modern kitchen complete with island/Breakfast bar, boasts a good range of wooden base units with solid granite work tops and integrated appliances (fitted items to remain).
* On to the first floor, are three bedrooms, two of which as pleasant sized doubles.
* A third single bedroom also looks to the front elevation.
* Family bathroom consisting of a three piece white suite.
* Eminently useable attic room with Skylight window, accessed via a fold down ladder.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS *Slade Close benefits from off road parking spaces to the front of the property and a long driveway. .
*Also offering a garage, which is accessed via an up and over door and is approximately 6m x 3.2m.
*The property offers a Southerly facing rear garden, accessed by a side gate and the kitchen.
*An initial section of patio leads to a larger area of lawn which backs onto the grounds of Cowbridge Fire Station and allotment gardens.
*Pedestrian doors lead to the driveway and into the garage.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas fired central heating boiler.
DIRECTIONS Travel in a westerly direction along High Street from our offices in Cowbridge town centre. Pass the town Hall, and take the next left turning - about 100 yards before the Traffic lights - into Druids Green. Follow signs into Millfield Drive then bear right into Slade Close. No 5 will be to your right.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.