An exceptional home with south facing, private rear garden. Living room and dining room, kitchen-breakfast room, utility room. Master bedroom suite with shower room, three further bedrooms, bathroom. South facing garden with terrace and larger lawn. Off-road parking. EPC rating: D61
SUMMARY An exceptional home with a wealth of character and south facing, private rear garden. Living room and dining room, kitchen-breakfast room with bi fold doors opening open to south facing terrace. Master bedroom suite with shower room, three further bedrooms, bathroom. South facing garden with terrace and larger lawn. Off-road parking.
SITUATION The Wickets is situated to the eastern end of the Historic Market Town of Cowbridge, which has a range of quality individual shops and services including health centre, leisure centre, various sporting clubs, public library and Old Hall Community Centre. There are also local primary and secondary schools within Cowbridge. Access both east and west is via the A48, which by-passes the Town. The City of Cardiff which has the usual amenities of a Capital City lies some 13 miles to the east with a main line rail connection to London in around two hours. The M4 motorway lies to the north of Cowbridge and junctions 33, 34 and 35 service "The Vale". There are several golf courses within the area and the heritage coast with its cliff-top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches lies to the south and west.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Period family home, within Eastgate and conveniently located for Cowbridge schools and the town centre
* South facing gardens and off road parking to the rear
* Dining room and living room both with square-bay windows and woodblock flooring.
* Living room with stunning marble fire surround and mantelpiece.
* Dining room with multi-fuel stove and connecting to kitchen
* Kitchen-breakfast room looking out over the terrace and garden in a southerly direction.
* Oven, hob and integrated dishwasher to remain
* Ample room for a family sized dining table; also neat study area
* Utility room off the kitchen with single space / plumbing for washing machine, drier, fridge-freezer and additional storage
* Master bedroom open to pitch of ceiling with arched window looking over rear garden
* Shower room, adjacent to master bedroom
* Three further double bedrooms
* Traditionally styled family bathroom with shower over bath and fitted storage cupboard
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Easy maintenance forecourt garden to front, looking over Eastgate
* Wonderful, extremely well tended and south-facing garden to rear
* Sheltered and flagstone paved sun terrace accessed from kitchen-breakfast room via a glazed door or adjacent bi-fold doors. *Secluded small courtyard accessed from dining room
* Steps lead from here to a flagstone-paved path skirting past a long lawn bordered by flower and shrub beds
* Timber garden store shed (approx. 3m x 2m) to remain
* Generous off-road parking area for at least 4 cars
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office, travel along High Street into Eastgate, towards the traffic lights. The Wickets is located to your right, a short distance after the turning in to Croft Terrace. There is vehicular access to the property from Aubrey Terrace, which runs parallel to Eastgate. Enter Croft Terrace from Eastgate, and at the end of the street turn left. The flagstone-paved parking area belonging to The Wickets will be to your left after about 100 yards, midway between Croft Terrace and Broadway.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.