A substantial and spacious detached family home, with a long sweeping drive, in a private and rural setting with outstanding views.Set within mature gardens and fields of circa 9.3 acres, with an additional adjoining 10 acres available by separate negotiation. With stone built stables & further outbuildings with fantastic conversion potential (subject to consents) and a very large integral double garage. EPC E52
SUMMARY A substantial and spacious detached family home, set in a private and rural setting. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, family room, snooker room/games room, study, utility, boot room, cloakroom & WC. to the first floor; master bedroom with en-suite, four further bedrooms & family bathroom. Gardens & grounds; set in a plot of approximately 9.30 acres, private sweeping driveway, double garage,outbuildings, front & rear mature gardens.
SITUATION The Village of Peterston-Super-Ely lies some three and a half miles north of the A48 midway between Bonvilston and St Nicholas. The Village includes a Church, two Public Houses and a Village Shop, together with a local Primary School - a feeder School for Cowbridge Comprehensive School. Community activity within the Village is quite extensive and there are further facilities available in the Market Town of Cowbridge which is approximately 8 miles to the west with a modern leisure centre and quality shops and restaurants etc. The Capital City of Cardiff lies approximately 6 miles to the east with comprehensive retail and commercial facilities, Theatres and Concert Halls, in addition to a main line link to London in around two hours. The Village is also convenient for commuting, being a short drive to the M4 interchange at Miskin Junction 34.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Spacious & light entrance hall
* Lounge with open fire and patio doors to the garden
* Dining room providing space for formal dining
* Family room with open fireplace & patio doors
* Kitchen/breakfast room
* With a range of wall & base units, oven/grill with ceramic hob
* Snooker room/games room with potential for a variety of uses or conversion with patio doors leading to the rear garden
* Utility room with useful storage
* Boot room, cloakroom & WC
* Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
* Four further bedrooms
* Recently modernised family bathroom
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Private sweeping driveway leading to the property
* With parking for numerous vehicles & extensive double garage with half pit
* Stone built stables & stone built store to the front with potential to convert subject to relevant planning permission & brick built store to the rear
* Sitting in a plot of approximately 9.14 acres
* A mixture of grazing and woodland
* Large mature gardens to the rear
* With vegetable patch, well, natural water source & mature gardens
* Patio area for entertaining with brick built barbeque
* Opportunity to continue commercial Christmas tree business
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric and water connect to the property. Cess pit drainage. Oil-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From Cowbridge, proceed along the A48 in an Easterly direction towards Cardiff. Pass through the Village of Bonvilston and, at the cross roads after leaving the village, turn left and follow the signs for Peterston-Super-Ely. Pass through the hamlet of Gwern Y Steeple, then take the first right onto Chapel Lane and continue for half a mile, then take a right to Saxonbury.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.