A 5 bedroom detached property located in the heart of the popular village of Groeswen with approximately 9 acres of pastureland and a range of outbuildings.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY - Located to the heart of the popular village of Groeswen within a conservation area
- Set within a plot of approximately 9.44 acres
- Detached, traditional Farmhouse built circa 18th Century
- Recently renovated to a blank canvas allowing any interested party to put their own stamp on the
- Large kitchen with units and built in appliances recently installed
- Utility area with plumbing for washing machine
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Traditional Rayburn stove which heats the central heating and hot water system (NB: there is no
central heating to the first floor)
- Five bedrooms to the first floor, three of which enjoy a southerly aspect
- Adjoining stone outbuilding which offers scope to extend the property (subject to obtaining any
GARDENS AND GROUNDS - Enclosed, south facing forecourt garden fronting the property
- Rear garden which has been cleared and laid to lawn
- Generous Parking / Turning Area
- Approximately 9 acres of sloping pasture land available for agricultural, equestrian and amenity
purposes. The land is stockproof and currently does not have mains or natural water available.
- Two former agricultural stone outbuildings and yard which may offer potential for re-use subject to any
necessary planning permissions.
CLAWBACK PROVISION The property is offered for sale subject to a 40%, 20 year development clawback provision in respect of
non-agricultural and non-equestrian development on the outbuildings and land only.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Solid fuel central heating (ground floor only) and hot water via Rayburn Stove situated in the
kitchen. Mains electricity, water and drainage.