***MUST SEE*** A CHARACTER thatched, 3 BEDROOM, DETACHED home located in the heart of the Rhoose Village in the VALE OF GLAMORGAN. Offering OFF ROAD PARKING and wrap around GARDENS and mains services. CLOSE TO COAST and local amenities with GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS. EPC rating: D61
SUMMARY A magnificent detached, character family home, with comfortable living, garage and off road parking. Located in the Vale of Glamorgan this thatched cottage offers a country style of living for a family with local modern amenities and great access links. A wrap around garden, partly walled with path access.
SITUATION Rhoose offers a mixture of old and new properties located close to the coast. The Village of Rhoose offers a school, a number of shops and eateries and a train station allowing for good transport links. The near by town of Barry offers a great number of facilities and open spaces. Rhoose is situated in the Vale of Glamorgan and is surrounded by some delightful countryside yet is still within easy commuting distance of major centres such as the Capital City of Cardiff and Bridgend, as well as being in close proximity to Cardiff International Airport.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Handsome thatched roof porch entrance
* Kitchen with fitted range of wooden units and tiled flooring
* Dinning hall with quarry tile floor, impressive character fireplace and original stair case.
* Generous family living room, with feature fireplace and exposed beams
* Dedicated utility area with rear access
* Modern family bathroom complete with shower and exposed stone walls
* To the first floor;
* Large master bedroom, offering dual aspect with exposed beams
* Second double bedroom with stone windowsills and exposed beams
* A further single bedroom.
* Modern shower room with WC and sink
* UPVC double glazed windows
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Secluded wrap around garden
* Partly Walled features
* Pathway access around the property
* Gated entrance way
* Parking for two vehicles
* Garage facility
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office in a westerly direction along the High Street, turning left onto Llantwit Major Road. After about 2 miles, turn left at the junction, heading towards Llantwit Major. After a further mile and a half, take the first exit at the roundabout. Continue straight on through both sets of traffic lights, pass the petrol station at Four Cross on the right and turn right at the junction, signposted Rhoose. Travel along this road, through the village East Aberthaw and into Rhoose Village. Continue along Rhoose Road until you reach the roundabout, Greystones is located on the Right.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA