Set to the heart of this popular South Vale village and within a plot of approaching 1/4 of an acre, a characterful semi detached cottage. Lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility area and bathroom. Master bedroom en suite. Second bedroom. Garage. Generous parking and large garden. EPC rating: E45
SUMMARY Set to the heart of this popular south vale village and within a plot of approaching 1/4 of an acre, a characterful cottage with accommodation including: lounge with wood burner, dining room, kitchen, utility area and ground floor bathroom. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, second bedroom. Garage. Generous parking provision and large garden, mainly laid to lawn.
SITUATION Llanmaes is a small well regarded Village a few minutes drive away from the historic town of Llantwit Major. The Town offers excellent local facilities including well regarded schooling, a wide range of shops and leisure and sporting facilities. The Old Town is particularly attractive with its narrow winding Streets and the beach and the Heritage Coast, is just a mile or so to the south. The good local road and rail network brings major centres within easy commuting distance including the Capital City of Cardiff, Swansea, Bridgend, Llantrisant, Barry etc.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Located to the heart of this popular South Vale village
* Set within a plot of close to 1/4 of an acre
* Semi detached, characterful cottage understood to be the Village Wheelwrights home and workshop
* Lounge with impressive exposed stone chimney breast with flagstone hearth and woodburner within
* Kitchen with a good range of storage and including a double oven, five-burner hob and integrated fridge
* Utility area with space / plumbing for washing machine, additional storage and housing the boiler
* Adjacent dining room with exposed stone work and beams and open to the pitch of the roof
* Featuring a neat cwtch used as a home study area
* Ground floor bathroom
* Two bedrooms to the first floor
* The master bedroom has its own en suite shower room
* Both bedrooms enjoy a southerly aspect
* Scope to extend over kitchen and dining room (subject to any appropriate consents)
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Enclosed, south facing forecourt garden fronting the property accessed from, and overlooked by, the lounge
* Generous parking / turning area
* Garage (approx. max 5m x 3.5m) with power connected and entered via an up and over door
* Fenced, well maintained garden
* Additional land included of about 0.12 of an acre mainly laid to lawn and currently including a number of fruit tree and specimen trees.
* Possible building plot (subject to any appropriate consents). It is understood there is a 'clawback' on this land (until 2025). Please ask for further details.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS Forge Cottage is located close to the centre of this popular village, close to Llantwit Major. On entering the village, follow the signs to 'The Blacksmiths Arms' Public House. The gated entrance way to Forge Cottage is about 100 yards north, to your left hand side.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.