A simply stunning family home, in the popular village of Corntown. the flexible accommodation comprises; entrance hall, kitchen-living-dining room, five reception rooms, utility room & wc. To the first floor; master bedroom suite, four further double bedrooms, jack & jill bathroom & further shower room. Gated entrance, ample off road parking, generous sized rear gardens. EPC C
SUMMARY A simply stunning family home, in the popular village of Corntown. the flexible accommodation comprises; entrance hall, kitchen-living-dining room, four reception rooms, utility room & wc. To the first floor; master bedroom suite, five further double bedrooms, jack & jill bathroom & further shower room. Gated entrance, ample off road parking, generous sized rear gardens.
SITUATION The village of Corntown is a popular residential area on the fringe of the Vale of Glamorgan, being approximately one mile from the A48 trunk road which provides convenient access for commuting to the City of Cardiff (some 17 miles) or the town of Bridgend (some 4 miles) or via junctions 35 and 37 of the M4 motorway for commuting to other major commercial centres in the region. The adjoining village of Ewenny includes a church and local post office. Cardiff Wales Airport is within a twenty minute drive. There is a main line railway station at Bridgend providing direct access to Cardiff and London. Corntown is in the catchment area for the well regarded Cowbridge Comprehensive School.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Upon entering the property is an impressive entrance hall with galleried oak staircase, cloakroom & access to principal reception rooms
* Open plan kitchen/dining/family room, this versatile space offers a great space for entertaining
* With a range of solid wood wall & base units & granite work surfaces
* Appliances to remain; Range cooker with double oven and gas hob, with extractor above
* Lounge providing ample space with full height ceilings & double doors leading to the rear garden
* The lounge opens into the formal dining room
* Study with a range of fitted oak office furniture to remain
* A fourth reception room, is a great addition to a family home, currently utilized as a further sitting room
* A fifth reception room currently used a gym, with potential for a variety of uses
* Utility room & WC further compliments the ground floor accommodation
* To the first floor;
* Master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture, en-suite bathroom & walk-in wardrobe
* Bedroom two & three are both double bedrooms, with jack & jill en-suite bathroom
* Two further double bedrooms, one of which benefits from fitted wardrobes
* A further shower room services these two bedrooms
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Electric gates front the property providing access onto the paved driveway
* Private sweeping driveway with ample parking
* Generous rear enclosed gardens;
* Patio area for seating & entertaining
* Raised lawned garden bordered with a range of mature shrubs
* Summer house with power connected
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas fired 'Weissman' central heating system, supplemented by Photovoltaic cells.
DIRECTIONS Corntown adjoins the village of Ewenny, which is located due South of Bridgend. From the Post Office and village store in Ewenny, travel along B4524 in an easterly direction. Upton House, is located after the turning to Stoney Lane on your right hand side.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.