No Onward Chain. A simply stunning family home with adaptable accommodation. Living room, kitchen, dining room, sitting room. Also utility room and cloakroom. Master bedroom ensuite; two further double bedrooms, bathroom and shower room. Suite of 2 attic bedrooms (one en suite). Parking; gardens. Outbuildings with potential (subject to planning). EPC rating: C78
SUMMARY A simply stunning family home finished in an understated style throughout. The adaptable accommodation includes living room with wood burner, kitchen and adjoining dining room, second sitting room / study, utility room, store and also cloakroom. To the first floor: master bedroom suite with dressing area and en suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room. Suite of attic rooms including an en suite bedroom and an additional bedroom. Forecourt parking; generous gardens to three sides and a range of stone outbuildings with considerable potential (subject to planning).
SITUATION The Village of Ewenny is a semi-rural community to the western edge of the Vale with a mix of new and older properties. Local amenities include the historic Ewenny Priory Church, world famous potteries and a thriving garden centre. The neighbouring village of Corntown, includes a public house and sports ground. Schooling is available at the neighbouring villages of St Brides Major Church in Wales primary school and Cowbridge Comprehensive school. Ewenny is close to the A48 and is within five miles of the M4 Junction 35. In addition there is a main-line railway station at the Town of Bridgend of which provides shops, services and leisure facilities and secondary schooling. There are bathing and surfing beaches at the Heritage Coast some two miles from the village and there are several golf courses within the area.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Substantial, detached family home close tot he edge of this ever popular Vale Village
* With extensive accommodation refurbished in recent years
* Entrance porch opening into hallway
* Slate tiled floor, with under floor heating, throughout the ground floor
* Lounge with woodburner and double doors opening to rear garden
* Kitchen with solid wooden worktops; range cooker, integrated fridge and dishwasher all to remain
* Open plan to the dining room from which double doors lead to the rear garden
* Generous utility room with adjacent store / rear entrance way
* Second sitting room / study
* Master bedroom with exposed, painted floor boards, dressing area an superb en suite bathroom with cast-iron, roll top bath
* Two further double bedrooms; bathroom; separate shower room
* Two attic bedrooms, one with its own en suite shower room
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Ample driveway parking and turning area fronting the property
* Flagstone-paved forecourt enjoying a westerly aspect and catching the afternoon and evening summer sun
* Lovely, enclosed garden accessed from living and dining room with flagstone patio leading through a planted bed onto lawn
* Larger garden mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees and vegetable beds.
* A great range of stone barns, re-roofed in recent years, adjoin the property and offer considerable potential to convert into ancilliary accommodation / work rooms (subject to any appropriate consents).
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property.
DIRECTIONS From Cowbridge travel westerly along the A48 towards Bridgend. At the bottom of Crack Hill turn left. Follow this road into Corntown and through to Ewenny. Pass the village shop and proceed down the hill taking the right turning into Abbey Road, where 'Hen Felin Farm' will be found on the right.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.