Within a modern development, a sizeable, detached family home backing on to woodland. Lounge, open plan kitchen-living-dining room opening to the rear garden. Also utility room and cloakroom. Master bedroom en suite, three further bedrooms. Parking; integral double garage. Enclosed rear garden. EPC rating: B82
SUMMARY Within a modern development, a sizeable, detached family home backing on to woodland. Lounge, open plan kitchen-living-dining room looking out over, and opening to, the rear garden. Also utility room and cloakroom. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further, very good sized bedrooms. Driveway parking and integral double garage. Enclosed rear garden backing on to woodland.
SITUATION The Village of Wenvoe includes a Church, primary school, village post office and store, two public houses with dining facilities and a golf club. Wenvoe is within approximately 2 miles from Culverhouse Cross where an excellent road network radiates from a roundabout on the western fringe of the City of Cardiff and provides access to Junction 33 of the M4 Motorway for commuting further afield. Culverhouse Cross includes a range of "national outlets" including Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Homebase and B & Q. There is a main intercity train service available at Cardiff with London/Paddington, reached in around two hours.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A modern detached family home with four generous bedrooms and backing on to woodland
* Entrance hallway with doors leading to the lounge, to the kitchen-living-dining room and also to a cloakroom and into the garage.
* Generous lounge with window looking over front garden
* Superb, open plan kitchen-living-dining room running the width of the property, looking out over the rear garden and with central, double doors open to the same.
* Modern kitchen with appliances, where fitted to remain including oven, hob, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
* Adjacent utility room with space / plumbing for washing machine and deep store cupboard
* Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and contemporary en suite shower room
* Three further bedrooms, two of which are doubles and one a good sized single
* Family bathroom with shower over bath
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Ample parking provision to driveway fronting the property.
* Access into integral double garage via an up-and-over door
* Paved side path runs into the rear garden
* Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn and including a paved patio seating area accessed from the kitchen-living-dining room
* Backing on to woodland
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office travel in a westerly direction along the A48 towards Cardiff along the A48 to the Culverhouse Cross roundabout. At the large roundabout, take the fourth exit for Wenvoe/Barry. Proceed for about one mile, continuing straight across at the first 'Walston Castle' roundabout. Travel straight through the next roundabout and, after about 150 yards, turn right into Goldsland Walk (before you reach the Garden Centre). No 8 will be to your right.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.