A unique family home with 5 double bedrooms located to the centre of this much respected village. The adaptable accommodation includes: stunning kitchen-living space, dining room, lounge, study and family room. Also utility room and cloakroom. Master bedroom en suite; a second en suite bedroom; three further double bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens. Double garage and parking.
SUMMARY A unique family home to the centre of this much respected, peaceful village. With highly adaptable accommodation, it has undergone some refurbishment of late and includes: stunning kitchen-living space, dining room, lounge, study and family room. Also utility room and cloakroom. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe; a second en suite bedroom; three further double bedrooms and a bathroom. Gardens including flagstone-pave terraces and a private courtyard area. Double garage and off road parking.
SITUATION The Village of Llancarfan is positioned within gently rolling countryside and contains a number of period houses, a primary school, church and public house. Although enjoying the benefits of a rural community, the village is accessible to the nearby Town of Cowbridge and is within the catchment area of the town's well regarded comprehensive school to which there is a bus service. The historic town of Cowbridge includes a range of quality shops, restaurants, a public library, health centre, a leisure centre and various sporting clubs. The heritage coastline lies to the south and west, with its beautiful cliff top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches. The City of Cardiff is also within reach via the A48 road and the M4 motorway provides access to other major commercial centres in the region. There is a main-line railway station at Cardiff providing direct access to London in around two hours.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Superb, unique family home within this much respected village
* Entrance hallway with deep, cloaks storage cupboard
* Cloakroom / WC
* Lounge and study, both opening to a paved terraced
* Stunning new kitchen with quartz worktops, matching central island and Miele appliances including twin ovens, hob and microwave (all to remain). Additional appliances, including wine fridge and a state-of-the-art Samsung fridge-freezer available by separate negotiation.
* Kitchen open plan to a sizeable living area which, in turn, links through to a dining room
* Also utility room and boiler cupboard off the kitchen
* Five bedrooms and bathroom to first floor
* Master bedroom suite with shower room and walk-in wardrobe
* Second guest bedroom with en suite shower room
* Three further double bedrooms and family bathroom with bath and separate shower
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Accessed from the lane through the village via a gated and covered entrance way
* Extensive, paved parking area screened from neighbour by timber fencing
* Thoughtfully planted garden, bordered to one side by the Nant Carfan stream
* Double garage (approx. max. 5.7m x 4.9m) through side-hinged double doors and with power connected
* Wonderfully sheltered terrace reached from both the lounge and the study
* Private south facing courtyard garden
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric, water and drainage connect to the property. Oil-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our High Street Office proceed in an easterly direction towards Cardiff, travelling through the traffic lights and join the A48. Turn right before the "Aubrey Arms" Public House at Bonvilston, travel a short distance and turn right at the T-junction and continue on this road in a southerly direction for a few miles. Bear left where signposted Llancarfan and proceed into the village. Continue past the Fox and Hounds Public House (keeping it to your right) and also the ford, Wild Rose House will be to your right after 200 yards.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.