A spacious, thoughtfully considered family home. Lounge, sitting room, study, stunning kitchen-living-dining room. Cloakroom; utility room. Master bedroom en suite and walk-in wardrobe; three further double bedrooms; shower room; and bathroom. Surrounding gardens. Double garage with self-contained room over. EPC rating: D68
SUMMARY In an elevated position looking over the village and bordered by farmland to the rear, a deceptively spacious, thoughtfully considered family home which must be viewed for the scope of the accommodation to be fully appreciated. Lounge, sitting room, study, stunning kitchen-living-dining room. Also ground floor cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom with en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe; three further double bedrooms; shower room; and bathroom. Surrounding gardens. Double garage with self-contained room over.
SITUATION The Village of Llancarfan is positioned within gently rolling countryside and contains a number of period houses, a primary school, church and public house. Although enjoying the benefits of a rural community, the village is accessible to the nearby Town of Cowbridge and is within the catchment area of the town's well regarded comprehensive school to which there is a bus service. The historic town of Cowbridge includes a range of quality shops, restaurants, a public library, health centre, a leisure centre and various sporting clubs. The heritage coastline lies to the south and west, with its beautiful cliff top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches. The City of Cardiff is also within reach via the A48 road and the M4 motorway provides access to other major commercial centres in the region. There is a main-line railway station at Cardiff providing direct access to London in around two hours.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * An extremely spacious, thoughtfully considered family home offering over 3000 sq ft of accommodation
* Hallway with wooden floors extending throughout the ground floor.
* Three very generous reception rooms
* Simply stunning kitchen-living-dining room with a comprehensive range of storage units with granite work surfaces and central, circular island / breakfast bar
* Appliances, where fitted, are to remain and include oven, grill, warming drawer, hob, fully integrated larder fridge, large freezer and dishwasher.
* Sitting room and dining area both have doors opening directly on to paved patio seating areas.
* Also ground floor cloakroom and utility room
* Central landing area with doors leading to all 4 bedrooms,
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite shower room
* Three further large double bedrooms, all having use of a contemporary shower room and a bathroom with slipper bath.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Set within a surrounding, landscaped garden plot, bordered to the rear by farmland
* Including paved seating areas, lawns and raised vegetable beds
* Ample driveway parking provision
* Double garage (approx max 6.3m x 5.7m) with power and water connected accessed from driveway parking area via an electric, roller shutter door
* A separately accessed suite (approx 5.7m x 4.2m) with shower room and WC, located above the garage, has been used successfully as an Air BnB of late.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric, water and sewerage connect to the property. Air-source heating system. There is under floor heating throughout the house.
DIRECTIONS From our High Street Office proceed in an easterly direction towards Cardiff, travelling through the traffic lights and join the A48. Turn right before the "Aubrey Arms" Public House at Bonvilston, travel a short distance and turn right at the T-junction and continue on this road in a southerly direction for a few miles. Bear left where signposted Llancarfan and proceed into the village. Keeping the Church to your right, continue past the Fox and Hounds Public House and also the ford to find Primrose Cottage to your left after about 200 yards.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.