A distinctive, contemporary family home. Lounge, superb kitchen-living-dining space, study, cloakroom and utility room. Larger master bedroom with en suite and dressing room, three further bedrooms, two sharing a 'Jack and Jill' en suite, family bathroom. Parking, integral garage. Lawned garden. EPC rating: B84
SUMMARY To the south-eastern edge of Bridgend and conveniently located for access to M4 Junction 35 (Pencoed), a distinctive, contemporary family home within a development of similar homes. Lounge, superb kitchen-living-dining space with bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden. Also study, cloakroom and utility room. Larger master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing room, three further bedrooms, two of which share a 'Jack and Jill' shower room, family bathroom. Paved driveway parking, integral garage and generous, lawned garden to the rear.
SITUATION Laurel Court, within the hamlet of Waterton, is conveniently located for access to the M4 and A48 and benefits from a range of local amenities close-by, including comprehensive retail, commercial and leisure amenities, schools. A main-line railway station is available at the nearby town of Bridgend (approx 2 ½ miles to centre). There are a number of golf clubs in the area, including the near by Coed-y-Mwster Club, Southerndown Golf Club and The Royal Porthcawl Golf Club.
The historic town of Cowbridge is some 6 ½ miles and offers a range of quality shops and restaurants. The Heritage Coast, with its cliff top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches, lies to the South and West. Junction 35 of the M4 motorway is approximately 1¾ miles distance with the City Centre of Cardiff being some 18 miles
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Stunning, distinctive contemporary 4 bedroom family home
* Within a small development of similar, modern homes
* Most impressive entrance hall with galleried landing over
* Also WC and cloaks store cupboard
* Lounge looking over front garden and featuring a wood burner set within a recessed fireplace featuring exposed stone surround
* Study looking over front driveway into the cul de sac
* Wonderful, large open plan living-dining-kitchen space running almost the entire width of the property
* Bi-fold doors look out over, and open to, the lawned rear garden
* Modern kitchen including a fine range of units with appliances to remain including gas hob, electric double oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer
* Adjacent utility room with additional storage and space / plumbing for a washing machine; doors lead from here into the garden and also into the integral garage
* Central, galleried landing area looking back into the hallway and also into the living-dining room
* Master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing room
* Second bedroom enjoying a southerly aspect, like the master bedroom, looking in to the cul de sac.
* Second bedroom sharing use of a 'Jack and Jill' shower room with bedroom 4
* Family bathroom with matching, twin hand basins, bath and separate shower cubicle
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Positioned at the head of the cul de sac with broad, block paved parking area fronting the property
* Integral garage accessed via an electric, sectional roller door
* Flagstone paved path, to one side, runs to the rear garden*
* Generous garden to rear running the width of the plot
* Paved patio seating area accessed via bi-fold doors from living-dining room with two steps leading to a larger lawn
* Raised bed, with central water feature, borders the rear boundary
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating. There is under floor heating throughout the ground floor.
DIRECTIONS Leave the M4 motorway at Junction 35 and take the A473 dual carriageway to Bridgend. At the second roundabout take the first exit left (signposted 'Waterton Industrial Estate'). Travel down this section of dual carriageway, taking the fourth exit on the roundabout and double-back up the opposite side. At the Starbucks Drive Thru turn left and then bear left again down a 'No Through Road' into the hamlet of Waterton (do not go into B&Q). Laurel Court is to the end of this lane, to your right.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.