A handsome barn conversion nestled between Ystradowen and Talygarn. Modern accommodation includes: superb lounge, kitchen-dining room with door to a sheltered courtyard. Ground floor, en suite bedroom; master bedroom with en suite to the first floor. Parking area and additional garden. EPC rating: G20
SUMMARY A handsome barn conversion nestled between the Vale of Glamorgan and Rhondda Cynon Taff. Modernised and open plan accommodation including: superb lounge with wood burner, kitchen-dining room with stable door to a sheltered courtyard. Also ground floor bedroom and ensuite. Master bedroom to the first floor, with ensuite. Parking area and additional garden area.
SITUATION The Village of Talygarn is situated just beyond the northern boundary of the Vale of Glamorgan, between the Town of Cowbridge and the Village of Pontyclun. Development Access to main routes both east and west can be gained via the M4 motorway at junction 34 or the A48 at Cowbridge. The important Commercial Centres of Cardiff, Bridgend and Swansea are all within convenient commuting distance. There are main-line rail services at Cardiff and Bridgend and local Pontyclun station is within a mile with an International Airport at Rhoose, Near Barry. The local Village of Pontyclun includes good everyday shopping facilities, with more comprehensive retail and commercial outlets being available at Llantrisant, where out-of-Town Stores include Leekes and Arthur Llewellyn Jenkins. The Market Town of Cowbridge offers an excellent range of quality shops, restaurants and public houses, a leisure centre, various sporting clubs and well regarded schools. The Heritage coastline lies to the south west, with its beautiful cliff top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Tastefully Converted Barn
* Comprehensively refurbished and modernised in recent years to create the simply stunning home
* Stable door leads to modernised kitchen dining area.
* Gas range with a good range of kitchen units with fitted Fridge Freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
* Large open plan lounge area, complete with a log burner and feature staircase with exposed stone
* Accessed from the living room; a double bedroom with refurbished ensuite.
* The property benefits from limestone flooring throughout ground floor.
* Feature staircase leads to the master suite
* Spread over the first floor, the mast suite boasts an additional ensuite and ample space.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Stone chipped parking area located between the property and the additional garden space
* A pedestrian walk way leads to the Gated courtyard garden, to the principal garden.
* A tasteful water feature and planting area located at he bottom of the garden.
* Additional garden space located in front of the parking area.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric, gas and water connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating. Cesspit Drainage.
DIRECTIONS From our Offices travel along High Street in an easterly direction towards the Traffic Lights and take the left hand turn for Aberthin / Llantrisant. Continue along this road for around 4½ miles, travelling through Ystradowen. Continue for 1.2 miles. You will see a sign for Rhondda Cynon Taff, turn right at this sign into the small group of properties, off which the house is located.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.