Delightfully pretty cottage enjoying southerly views over the village. Living room with wood burner, modern newly fitted kitchen and new bathroom with roll-top bath. To the first floor: two double bedrooms. Cottage garden to front; Mediterranean style courtyard garden. Planning to extend.
SUMMARY Delightfully pretty cottage within yards of St Quentins Castle and enjoying southerly views over the village towards farmland to the distance. Living room with exposed beams and wood burner, modern fitted kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor: two double bedrooms, the largest of which has wonderful views over the village. Cottage garden to front; sheltered garden to one side.
SITUATION Llanblethian has long been regarded as one of the Vale of Glamorgan's foremost residential areas offering as it does a very pretty Village-style setting with a combination of individual old and new houses and narrow winding Streets. The Market Town of Cowbridge is within walking distance and offers an excellent range of local facilities including a wide variety of shops - both national and local - library, health centre, quality restaurants and public houses, leisure facilities and well regarded schools at all levels.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A beautiful and unique character cottage nestled in the heart of Llanblethian Village and within yards of St Quentins Castle
* Comprehensively refurbished and beautifully presented
* Living room with sash windows to front and side elevations
* Exposed stone chimney breast with newly-fitted 'Chesney' wood burning stove resting on a raised, tiled hearth
* Central, inner hallway with stairs to first floor and neat under stairs store; doors into ground floor bathroom and kitchen
* Contemporary, new bathroom with hand painted Spanish floor tiles and shower over bath
* Bespoke kitchen with Provencal style tiled floor; including a good range of storage with oven, microwave and gas hob all to remain; space for washing machine, slimline dishwasher and drier
* To the first floor: two double bedrooms with exposed beams and attic space
* Largest bedroom to the front, enjoying southerly views over the village towards farmland to the distance
* Second bedroom to rear looking towards castle grounds
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Pretty 'Cottage Garden' fronting the property enjoying a southerly aspect
* Central lawned area and surrounded by flower beds
* Timber, gated entrance leads to a sheltered courtyard garden to the side of the property.
* This private space has room for a store shed and a raised terrace area for a small table and chairs
* On-street parking close by
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
NB Planning permission granted (Vale Council Ref 2018/00862/FUL) to extend the dormer to the rear to create a first floor bathroom or a third bedroom
DIRECTIONS From the centre of Cowbridge, turn off the High Street at the Duke of Wellington public house into Church Street and continue along this road, bearing left and travelling up Constitution Hill. At the junction, take the right hand turn and proceed along this road passing St. Quentins Castle, and then proceed down the hill, taking the right hand turning into the road where Keepers Cottage will be found to the right hand side.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.