An attractive character style cottage, in the popular village of Broughton with countryside views to the rear. The accommodation comprises; porch, entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining room, lounge, study, utility room & ground floor shower room. To the first floor; master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms & family bathroom. EPC rating 'D'.
SUMMARY An attractive character style cottage, in the popular village of Broughton with countryside views to the rear. The accommodation comprises; porch, entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining room, lounge, study, utility room & ground floor shower room. To the first floor; master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms & family bathroom. EPC rating 'D'.
SITUATION Gosling Cottage is conveniently positioned for anyone wanting to be near the Welsh coastline. The beaches at Southerndown (4.7 miles) and Ogmore (6.1 miles) can both be reached in less than 15 minutes, and there are coastal walks even closer at Nash Point (2.5 miles) and Monknash beach (1.6 miles). The award winning Plough and Harrow public house is within walking distance, and the local shops and amenities in the village of Wick (0.9 miles) including a primary school, post office, two public houses and village green are within a 2-minute drive. The town of Llantwit Major is also nearby (3.8 miles) and the historic market town of Cowbridge (6.7 miles) can be reached in 15 minutes.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * An immaculately presented character style cottage
* In the popular village of Broughton
* With countryside views to the rear
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Porch & entrance hallway
* Open plan kitchen/dining room/family room
* With a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances to remain include; American fridge/freezer, dish washer & 'Rangemaster' cooker
* The open plan family/dining area provides a versatile space with windows & double doors looking to the rear
* Lounge with log burner and double doors leading to the garden
* Study with versatile uses for reception space
* Utility room with a range of units, plumbing for appliances & door to the rear
* Ground floor modern shower room
* Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
* Three further double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
* Family bathroom
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Off road parking
* Integral garage
* Front lawned garden
* Rear enclosed garden
* With patio and lawned areas
* Views to the rear over countryside
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From the Village of Wick - located on the B4265 coast road between the Towns of Llantwit Major and Bridgend - turn at the Lamb and Flag public house. Pass the Church and turn left for Broughton. Continue along this road for about one mile and take the first right hand turn onto Chapel Road. Gosling Cottage is located to your left after about 200 yards.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.