A 3 bedroom detached property located in the heart of the popular village of Groeswen. The property benefits from beautiful south facing views over surrounding farmland.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY - Located to the heart of the popular village of Groeswen within a conservation area
- Set within a private plot of approximately 0.25 acres
- Detached Farmhouse with detached garage built circa 1960's
- In need of modernisation
- Lounge enjoying a southerly aspect
GARDENS AND GROUNDS - Enclosed, garden surrounding the property predominantly laid to lawn
- Beautiful South facing views
- Parking available with ability to install driveway
- Additional land by separate negotiation
PLANNING CONDITION / OCCUPANCY RESTRICTION The property is offered for sale subject to an agricultural occupancy restriction as
'The occupation of the dwelling shall be limited to persons whose employment or
latest employment is or was in agriculture or forestry as defined by section 221 of
the Town and Country Planning Act 1962 and the dependants of such persons.'
Prior to viewing the property all interested parties will be required to:
1. Provide evidence that the occupancy restriction is satisfied to include
confirmation from Caerphilly County Borough Planning Department, a solicitor,
accountant or recognised planning consultant.
2. Provide evidence that they are in a position to proceed with a purchase
immediately which may include proof of cash funds or a letter from a mortgage
provider confirming their willingness to lend on a property subject to an
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Oil fired central heating and hot water. Mains electricity, water and