Within this popular residential area, a well kept, 4 bedroom family home. Lounge, open plan kitchen-dining room, family room, conservatory. Also utility room and ground floor cloakroom. Master bedroom en suite; three further bedrooms and shower room. Sheltered rear garden. Driveway parking. EPC rating: D64
SUMMARY Within easy reach of Llantwit Major town and located in this popular residential area, a very well kept, 4 bedroom family home. Lounge, open plan kitchen-dining room, family room, conservatory. Also utility room and ground floor cloakroom. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and contemporary shower room. Wonderfully sheltered garden to the rear. Driveway parking.
SITUATION The Historic Town of Llantwit Major offers a good range of shopping, educational, sporting and social facilities with regular train and services to Barry, Cardiff and Bridgend. The station, schools and town centre shops are within walking distance of the property. The M4 Motorway is approximately 9 miles distance and Cardiff (Wales) Airport approximately 7 miles to the east. Llantwit Major beach is located about 1 mile south of the property and is part of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast with its excellent 17 mile run of coastal footpaths and high quality cliff scenery.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Close to the northern edge of Llantwit yet within easy reach of the town centre
* A very well kept, detached, 4 bedroom family home
* Porch opens into a ground floor hallway with cloakroom. Slate tiles extend from here into the kitchen-dining room
* Lounge with bay window to the front elevation and a period-style gas fire with wooden mantelpiece surround
* Large, open plan kitchen-dining space with plenty of space for a family sized dining table
* Modern kitchen units with broad range cooker to remain; space to dining area for a dining table
* Adjacent utility room with plumbing for washing machine and space for an American-style fridge freezer
* Second, family sitting room accessed from the kitchen-dining room
* Conservatory looking out over, and opening to, the rear garden
* Generous master bedroom with pitched ceiling and a distinctive arched window; also fitted wardrobes
* It has its own en suite shower room
* Three further bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
* Contemporary shower room with walk-in shower
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Driveway parking to the front of the property for two cars side-by-side
* Gated entrance to one side leads to the rear garden
* Wonderfully sheltered garden to the rear, enclosed by walls and fencing
* Including lawn and paved and decked seating areas
* Timber shed to remain; access to garden store from patio (located to the rear of the former garage
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' boiler.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office, travel along High Street into Westgate and bear left onto Llantwit Major Road. After approximately 2 miles, turn left at the T-junction at Nash following the signs for Llantwit Major. Continue on this road in a southerly direction for a further 3 miles. Continue straight ahead at the large roundabout and bear left at the next, smaller roundabout to find Llys Dewi immediately to your right.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.