An exceptional home, finished to an extremely high standard and offering extensive, flexible family accommodation in a plot of about 1/3 of an acre. Three reception rooms, kitchen-breakfast room, utility area and ground floor cloakroom. Master bedroom suite to the ground floor with dressing area and shower room. Four further double bedrooms and luxurious bathroom to the first floor. Much parking provision and integral, long garage. Landscaped gardens to rear including immaculate lawn and highly adaptable, two storey outbuilding.
SUMMARY An exceptional home, finished to an extremely high standard and offering extensive, flexible family accommodation set within a plot of about 1/3 of an acre. Three reception rooms, kitchen-breakfast room, utility area and ground floor cloakroom. Master bedroom suite to the ground floor with dressing area and shower room. Four further double bedrooms and luxurious bathroom to the first floor. Much parking provision and integral, long garage. Landscaped gardens to rear including immaculate lawn and highly adaptable, two storey outbuilding.
SITUATION The property is situated in the village of Maendy which is approximately 1.5 miles to the north of the Historic Market Town of Cowbridge. The village is positioned within gently rolling countryside and contains a combination of individual old and modern houses. Maendy falls within the school catchment area of the well regarded Cowbridge Comprehensive School and primary schooling is available at the nearby village of Llansannor. Cowbridge provides an excellent range of shops and services together with a leisure centre and sports clubs.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * An exceptional home in fantastic order with extremely generous accommodation that must be viewed for the scope and adaptability of the accommodation to be fully appreciated, lending itself as it does to multi-generational living
* Porch opening into entrance hallway
* Lounge and separate family sitting room, both with doors opening to a flagstone-paved patio with lawn beyond
* The dining room, with significant space for entertaining, links to the lounge with garden beyond
* Stunning kitchen looking out over the rear garden. With granite worktops and appliances to remain including gas hob, double electric oven, fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
* Adjacent breakfast room with ample space for a family-sized dining table
* A cloakroom and utility room, both located to the rear of the integral garage
* Easily accessible master bedroom suite to ground floor including dressing area and shower room with potential to create an annex (subject to any appropriate consents).
* To the first floor are four double bedrooms all having use of a luxurious, contemporary bathroom with bath and shower
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * In-and-out driveway and parking area fronting the property with ample room for a number of cars
* Remote control, sectional, up and over door opens into the integral garage.
* A gated entrance to one side leads, via a flagstone path, to the rear garden
* Sizeable rear garden with a central, immaculately kept lawn surrounded by paved seating areas fronting both the house and the outbuilding to the rear of the grounds
* Decked seating areas, resting on stone-filled gabions, are raised above the garden and look out over the lawn
* An additional timber garden shed, behind the multi-use outbuilding, provides extra storage
OUTBUILDING * A sizeable outbuilding with considerable potential for many and varied uses including home office, work room, games room, gym, cinema room etc
* Access via twin sets of bi-folding doors into an open-plan ground floor room (approx. max 10m x 5.9m)
* Fully equipped with its own separate central heating system; integrated surround sound system; Sky TV; and superfast broadband
* A first floor room (approx. max 10m x 4.5m) includes its own shower room.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
NB There is planning permission in place (Vale Council Ref: 2014/01496/FUL) to further extend the property. Additional information available.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, travel in an easterly direction along High Street to the traffic lights. Turn left at onto A4222 Aberthin Road and pass through the village of Aberthin. Continue along this road for approximately 1 miles and, on entering the village of Maendy, take the first junction on the left. Continue along this road to find Maendy Isaf on your right after about 200 yards.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.