A handsome home enjoying a southerly aspect to the rear. Hallway, dining room, lounge, kitchen breakfast room opening to conservatory. Master bedroom en suite, three further double bedrooms and bathroom. Parking and garaging for 4 cars. Enclosed, landscaped garden to the rear. EPC rating: E50
SUMMARY A handsome home of wonderful proportions, located within this peaceful village and enjoying a southerly aspect to the rear. Central entrance hallway, dining room, dual aspect lounge, kitchen breakfast room opening to conservatory. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom; three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. ample parking and garaging for 4 cars. Enclosed, landscaped garden to the rear.
SITUATION Llanbethery consists of a number of attractive, well maintained and converted older properties and cottages, interspersed with more modern homes. The nearby village of Llancarfan has a primary school, church and Fox and Hounds Inn, which is approximately 1½ miles away. Secondary schooling is available in Cowbridge, which also includes a wide range of quality shops, restaurants, a health centre, library, leisure centre and various sporting clubs. Llanbethery is also well located for easy access to the A48 and the shopping at Culverhouse Cross.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A wonderfully proportioned, handsome home in this peaceful village
* With south facing, landscaped garden to the rear
* Portico entrance leads into central hallway. Solid, American walnut hardwood flooring extends into lounge and into a cloakroom
* Dining room with two windows looking into the front garden
* Dual aspect lounge with window to the front elevation and door opening to a south facing, slate-paved patio with garden beyond
* Simply stunning kitchen-breakfast room with ample space remaining for a dining table
* Kitchen fitted with a great range of contemporary 'Hacker' German-made units with appliances, where fitted, to remain and including: twin oven, hob, coffee machine, microwave, wine cooler and fully integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
* Travertine tiling to the kitchen extends through an open square arch from the breakfast area into the south facing conservatory from which there is access into the garden
* Impressive, central landing area from which doors lead to all four bedrooms and to the family bathroom
* Large master bedroom with deep, broad wardrobe and stunning en suite bathroom with freestanding copper bath
* Three further double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and one with freestanding wardrobes (to remain)
* Family bathroom with bath and 'wet room' walk in shower
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Sweeping, block paved driveway runs past a lawn to the garage block; a paved path, flanked by topiary box, leads to the entrance way
* Garage block (approx. max internal measurements 8.5m x 5.3m) is accessed via twin roller doors
* It is currently subdivided by stud walling into two 'rooms'. Power connected.
* Driveway offers ample additional parking
* Path continues to both sides of the property into the rear garden
* Thoughtfully planned, south facing rear garden
* Elegant, enclosed garden to the rear enjoying a southerly aspect
* To the centre of the lawn is a stone fountain is surrounded by low topiary hedging
* A slate paved seating area is accessed from the lounge and overlooked from the conservatory
* To a more sheltered corner - position to catch the afternoon and evening sun - is a larger, decked seating with hot tub to remain (by separate negotiation)
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric and water connect to the property. Oil-fired central heating. Cess pit drainage.
DIRECTIONS From our High Street Office proceed in an easterly direction towards Cardiff, travelling through the traffic lights and join the A48. Turn right before The "Aubrey Arms" Public House at Bonvilston, travel a short distance and turn right at the T-junction. Follow this road for approximately 3 miles, turning right at the sign-post for Llanbethery and right again. Continue through the village to find Whitewell House to your left, close to the end of the village.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.