A stunning family home with five double bedrooms and west facing garden. Lounge, sitting room, kitchen-living-dining room. Also cloakroom and utility room. Two bedrooms en suite; three further doubles bedrooms and family bathroom. Parking. Integral double garage. Garden with terrace and lawn. EPC rating: B85
SUMMARY A stunning family home on this prestigious development with five double bedrooms and west facing rear garden. Lounge, sitting room, kitchen-living-dining room with bi-fold doors to the garden. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom with en suite shower room; second en suite guest bedroom; three further double bedrooms and family bath / shower room. Driveway parking and integral double garage. Enclosed, west facing garden to the rear including paved terrace and lawn.
SITUATION The village of St Nicholas, which is about 1 mile, is situated between the City of Cardiff and the Historic market town of Cowbridge, and lies on the A48 road which serves The Vale of Glamorgan. St Nicholas has long been regarded as one of the Vale of Glamorgan's most sought after residential areas, amidst gently rolling countryside, yet with convenient access to Cardiff and transport networks. At the nearby Culverhouse Cross there is an out-of-town shopping centre which includes Marks and Spencer, Tesco and other National retail outlets.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Midway between Cardiff and Cowbridge, a sizeable family home with five double bedrooms
* Finished in a modern style throughout with quality contemporary fittings including 'Porcelanosa' tiles and bathrooms
* Ground floor hallway with cloakroom and tiled floor extending into kitchen-dining room
* Lounge, looking to the front of the property, with wooden flooring and stylish, contemporary gas fire
* Second sitting room, currently used as a home study, with wooden flooring and looking out over the rear garden
* Very generous kitchen-living-dining space with plenty of room for a dining table and additional seating
* Stylish kitchen with a good range of storage units and appliances to remain including: AEG induction hob, oven, microwave, wine cooler and fully integrated larder fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
* An island unit extends to form a breakfast bar
* Bi-fold doors from the kitchen open to the west facing garden
* Adjacent utility room has space / plumbing for a washing machine and a drier; a door opens to the garden
* Master bedroom with en suite shower room and also 'walk in wardrobe', fitted with a range of shelves with hanging beneath
* Second, guest bedroom with wardrobe and en suite shower room
* Three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Driveway parking for 2 cars side by side
* Entrance into the integral double garage by remote control, electric door
* Path to one side of property leads, through a gated entrance, into the rear garden
* Wonderful, west facing garden to rear enclosed by timber fencing
* Broad, paved patio - running the width of the plot - accessed from the kitchen via bi-fold doors leads, in turn, onto a larger area of lawn
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our office in Cowbridge Town Centre, travel in an easterly direction along the A48 towards Cardiff. Travel through the village of Bonvilston and into St Nicholas, to find Campbell Court to the far eastern (Cardiff) end of the village on the left side of the road.
If approaching from Cardiff, travel from Culverhouse Cross along the A48 in a westerly direction. Campbell Court is the first development to your right on entering the village
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.