To the centre of this popular village, a detached family home which must be viewed for the immaculate, significantly extended accommodation to be fully appreciated. Living and dining rooms, family lounge, kitchen-breakfast room, utility room, store room and WC. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a bathroom. Ample driveway parking. South facing garden.
SUMMARY To the centre of this popular village, a detached family home which must be viewed for the immaculate, significantly extended accommodation to be fully appreciated. Living and dining rooms, family lounge, kitchen-breakfast room, utility room, store room and WC. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a bathroom. Ample driveway parking. South facing garden.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * An immaculate family home thought to be at least 150 years old and located to the centre of this popular village
* Modernised and significantly extended in recent years to offer deceptively spacious living and bedroom accommodation
* Entrance porch opens into a large, open plan living and dining room
* Living area includes a wood burner recessed within a chimney breast; the dining area features an exposed stone chimney breast and open fire
* Adjacent family lounge - part of the extension - has double doors opening to the south facing garden
* A door from the lounge links in to the kitchen-breakfast room with a second door opens to a store room with cloakroom
* Modern kitchen with a good range of storage units and solid wooden worktops. Integrated fridge, freezer, dish washer and wine cooler are all to remain; a 'Stoves' range cooker is available by separate negotiation
* There remains ample room for a dining table within a breakfast area from which double doors open to a courtyard garden
* By the kitchen is a sizable utility room with additional storage and space / plumbing for a washing machine; an integrated fridge and freezer are also to remain. A door from the utility room opens directly to the driveway.
* To the first floor are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and shower
* Large master bedroom with en suite shower room
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * South facing, enclosed garden fronting the property
* Broad paved seating area accessed from front porch and from family lounge
* Steps lead up from here onto a larger area of lawn, divided by a concrete path
* Path leads to a wonderfully sheltered decked seating area running up to the rear boundary fence
* Adjacent to the kitchen-dining room is a very private courtyard area
* Generous, tarmac-topped driveway accessed from Heol y Ffynon / Heol Ffrwd Philip
* Ample parking area for a number of cars
* Rear doorway opens from drive into the utility area; path runs through flint-chipped forecourt to principal entrance door
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS Efail Isaf is a popular village within Rhondda Cynon Taff and 2 Waun Hir Cottages is to its centre, within yards of The Carpenters Arms Public House. The driveway is accessed from Heol Ffrwd Philip. It is conveniently located within easy striking distance of the A470 at Upper Boat (2.5 miles away); the M4 at Miskin, Junction 34 and at Coryton Junction 32 (both about 6.8 miles).
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.