Simply stunning CONTEMPORARY HOME finished to a very high standard with flexible accommodation. Lounge, two further reception rooms, OPEN PLAN kitchen-living-dining room. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom suite; second guest suite; two additional double bedrooms and bathroom. Parking; DOUBLE GARAGE. South facing GARDEN; courtyard to rear. EPC rating: B 88
SUMMARY Simple stunning contemporary home to the heart of this exclusive development. Finished throughout to a very high standard, the flexible accommodation includes a lounge, two further large reception rooms, a wonderful open plan kitchen-living-dining room. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom suite with dressing area, bedroom and en suite shower room; second, en suite bathroom; two additional double bedrooms and luxurious family bathroom. Driveway parking and detached double garage. Large south facing garden to front; sheltered, courtyard garden to rear.
SITUATION Rhoose offers a mixture of old and new properties located close to the coast. The Village of Rhoose offers a school, a number of shops and eateries and a train station allowing for good transport links. The near by town of Barry offers a great number of facilities and open spaces. Rhoose is situated in the Vale of Glamorgan and is surrounded by some delightful countryside yet is still within easy commuting distance of major centres such as the Capital City of Cardiff and Bridgend, as well as being in close proximity to Cardiff International Airport.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Simple stunning contemporary home to the heart of this exclusive development
* Immaculately presented and finished throughout to a very high standard
* With generous and flexible living and bedroom accommodation
* Ground floor hallway with porcelain tiled floors and underfloor heating extending into all living rooms
* An inner hall leads to a cloakroom and to a utility / laundry room
* Lounge with window looking into a rear courtyard garden and broad sliding doors opening to the south-facing patio and garden
* Amazing kitchen-living dining room including a great range of units, plenty of space for a family sized dining table and also seating
* Minimalist kitchen with appliances to remain including Bosch induction hob, twin ovens, microwave and warming drawer, wine cooler, fully integrated larder fridge, freezer and 3-drawer dishwasher
* Very broad sliding doors open, like the lounge, to the paved patio area with garden beyond
* Two further reception rooms, looking into a very sheltered, private courtyard garden to the rear
* Central, galleried landing area with doors leading to all four double bedrooms and to family bathroom
* Master bedroom suite with dressing area with dressing table and a great range of fitted wardrobes; sizeable bedroom area; and en suite shower room
* Second guest suite with en suite shower room and dressing room with wardrobes to remain.
* Two further double bedrooms; and a luxurious family bathroom with contemporary freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * South-facing front garden overlooked by, and accessed from, both the lounge and the kitchen-living-dining room
* Broad, flagstone paved seating area running the width of the property
* This leads to a lawned area while steps lead down to a pergola-covered, sheltered sitting area
* To the rear of the property is a private courtyard garden, accessed from the sitting room and screened by contemporary fencing.
* Ample driveway parking area giving to access to the detached double garage (approx. max 5.9m x 5.4m) via a remote control roller shutter door.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office in a westerly direction along the High Street, turning left onto Llantwit Major Road. After about 2 miles, turn left at the junction, heading towards Llantwit Major. After a further mile and a half, take the first exit at the roundabout. Continue straight on through both sets of traffic lights, pass the petrol station at Four Cross on the right and turn right at the junction, signposted Rhoose. Travel along this road, through the village East Aberthaw and into Rhoose Village. Sea View Court will be to your left, shortly before the turning into Milburn Close.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.