A three bedroom, mid link home with parking, garage and garden to rear. Living room, kitchen diner, two double bedrooms, a third single bedroom and bathroom. Off-road parking to front; long lawned garden to rear including decked seating area. Garage. EPC rating: D68
SUMMARY A three bedroom, mid link home with parking, garage and garden to rear. Living room, kitchen diner, two double bedrooms, a third single bedroom and bathroom. Off-road parking to front; long lawned garden to rear including decked seating area. Garage.
SITUATION The Historic Town of Llantwit Major offers a good range of shopping, educational, sporting and social facilities with regular train and services to Barry, Cardiff and Bridgend. The M4 Motorway is approximately 9 miles distance and Cardiff (Wales) Airport approximately 7 miles to the east. Llantwit Major beach is located about1 mile south of the property and is part of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast with its excellent 17 mile run of coastal footpaths and high quality cliff scenery.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Modern, mid-link home located to the end of this cul de sac
* Entrance porch leading to living room
* Family living room with staircase leading to first floor bedrooms and door opening in to the kitchen-diner
* Kitchen-diner running the with of the property with windows and a door looking out over - and opening to - the rear garden
* Kitchen fitted with a range of modern units and ample space remaining for a dining table.
* Space and plumbing for a washing machine; free-standing cooker available by separate negotiation
* Two double bedrooms, a third single bedroom and bathroom to first floor
* Largest bedroom with built in wardrobes and looking in to the cul de sac
* Second double bedroom looking over the rear garden
* Bathroom with store cupboard and shower over bath
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Off road parking area fronting the property
* Long garden to rear including paved area, lawn and, to the far end of the garden, raised, decked seating space
* Gated entrance from garden leads to garage area
* Gravel-chipped lane, to the side of 91 Harding Close, leads to a garage area
* Garage (approx. max 5m x 2.4m) accessed via an up and over door
* Beyond the rear boundary is the Llantwit to Barry train line
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From the heart of Llantwit Major, travel in an easterly direction along Boverton Road, away from the town centre. Continue into Boverton, turning left into Eagleswell Road (opposite the run of local shops). Turn right after 150 yards into Percy Smith Road then turn left into Harding Close. No 85 is located close to the far end of this cul de sac.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.