A two bedroom, ground floor apartment within this very popular community. Kitchen-living-dining room with garden room sitting area beyond. Master bedroom en suite; second, en suite guest bedroom. Allocated parking. Paved terrace. Extensive surrounding grounds. EPC rating: TBC
SUMMARY A two bedroom, ground floor apartment within this very popular community. Open plan kitchen-living-dining room with garden room sitting are beyond opening to own terrace. Master bedroom with en suite shower room and WC; second, guest bedroom with en suite bathroom. Allocated parking. Own paved terrace seating area and access onto the extensive surrounding grounds.
SITUATION Hensol Castle Park is a collection of spacious two and three bedroom luxury apartments located within the spectacular and historical parkland of Hensol Castle Estate. Beautifully designed and located within an estate managed development, these homes have many bespoke design features, and within a stones throw of the world renowned Vale Resort.
The nearby village of Miskin offers a pleasant mix of old character and modern housing, centred around the church and village pub. Pontyclun offers a basic range of shopping facilities and the added benefit of a main-line village railway station. Nearby the larger Talbot Green / Llantrisant area offers a leisure centre and a number of national out-of-town stores. Access to the M4 for commuting to all major local centres is exceptionally convenient.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Located to the edge of this prestigious, popular community
* A two bedroom, ground floor apartment well maintained to a very high standard
* Entrance hall with cloaks storage cupboard
* A generous, open plan kitchen-living-dining room opening into a wonderfully light garden room sitting area
* The stunning garden room sitting area has floor to ceiling 'Skyframe' windows, and centrally positioned doors, looking out over and opening to a paved terrace
* Contemporary kitchen includes a comprehensive range of modern units with appliances, where fitted, to remain including NEFF hob, oven, separate microwave and fully integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
* Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe; en suite shower room; and separate WC
* Second, guest double bedroom with en suite bathroom
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Own paved patio, accessed directly from garden room
* The extensive, well tended grounds of Hensol Castle Park for use by all residents
* Allocated parking for 2 cars
* The Vale Hotel and Resort, and all the facilities it offers, is within a short stroll
TENURE AND SERVICES Leasehold. 114 years remaining (125 years from 2009) Ground rent: To be confirmed. Service charge: c £3242 per year. It is understood that drainage, water and electric is arranged by, and supplied via, The Vale Resort .
DIRECTIONS FROM COWBRIDGE Take the main A48 road towards Cardiff and take the second turning left which is signposted Welsh St. Donats (if you get to the Village of Bonvilston you have gone too far). Shortly go across a small crossroads, down a dip and up the other side and come to another splayed crossroads where the main road continues to the left but you go straight on. Go past Welsh St. Donats village hall on your left hand to the next crossroads and straight across. After about half a mile there is a timber sign for stables on your left hand side, continue along this road passing through the car parks for the Vale Golf Course, until you see a junction. Turn left at the junction and follow this road for approx 500 yards until you see a junction on the left hand side. Turn left and follow this road where you will see a turning for Hensol Castle Park on the right hand side.
FROM THE EASTBOUND M4 - turn off at Junction 34 and take the first exit. Follow the signs for the Vale Hotel. Follow the road and turn right into the main entrance for the Hotel. Follow this road and take the second right junction where you will see gates in front of you for Hensol Castle Park.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.