A simply stunning home within a convenient, level walk of Cowbridge town centre. Lounge, dining hall, living room, kitchen and breakfast area. Master bedroom suite with dressing room and bathroom; four further bedrooms all with en suite facilities. Also cloakroom and utility room. Sheltered gardens to front and rear; Parking, twin garages. EPC rating: D68
SUMMARY A simply stunning home with impeccably presented and extensive accommodation within a convenient, level walk of Cowbridge town centre. Lounge and dining hall. Living room open to kitchen with breakfast area beyond; Master bedroom suite with dressing room and bathroom and two further en suite bedrooms to the first floor; Two additional double bedrooms, both en suite, to the ground floor. Also cloakroom and utility room. Wonderfully sheltered, low maintenance gardens to the front and rear; ample off road parking and twin garages.
SITUATION The Historic Market Town of Cowbridge is at the heart of the rural vale and is famous for its quality, individual shops, boutiques; restaurants, pubs and cafes; and is home to a centrally positioned Waitrose store. Further services include a health centre, leisure centre, various sporting clubs, public library and Old Hall Community Centre. There are also local primary and secondary schools within the town itself. Access both east and west is via the A48, which by-passes the Town. The City of Cardiff which has the usual amenities of a Capital City lies some 13 miles to the east with a main line rail connection to London in around two hours. The M4 motorway lies to the north of Cowbridge and junctions 33, 34 and 35 service "The Vale". There are several golf courses within the area and the heritage coast with its cliff-top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches lies to the south and west
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Set back from Westgate behind a deep verge, a stunning, detached home that must be viewed for the full scope of the accommodation to be fully appreciated.
* It is impeccable presented throughout and offers a great degree of adaptability and flexibility
* Entrance porch opening to central dining hall
* Large family lounge to the front of the property enjoying a southerly aspect and with deep, square bay window with centrally opening doors to the same.
* Living room, to the western side of the house, is open to the kitchen area beyond which is a breakfast area, looking out over - and with doors opening to - a rear courtyard garden
* Kitchen itself includes a great range of granite-topped work surfaces and appliances, where fitted, to remain and including hob, double oven, microwave, integrated larder fridge, freezer, dishwasher and twin wine coolers
* Utility room with additional storage and space / plumbing for washing machine and a drier
* To the ground floor are two double bedrooms, both looking out over, and with doors opening to, the rear courtyard garden. Both have wardrobes. One has its own en suite shower room; the other has an en suite WC
* Landing area to the first floor with doors to three double bedrooms
* Master bedroom suite with very generous bedroom, a comprehensively fitted dressing room; and a luxurious bathroom with bath and separate shower
* A second first floor bedroom has a contemporary en suite shower room; the third double bedroom has an en suite WC
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Set within a surprisingly large plot, Archway House has mature, low maintenance gardens providing a great deal of privacy
* A flint-chipped parking area fronts the property, giving access into the garages
* Twin garages (both approx. 6.4m x 3.8m) flank a central access archway; both have power connected and are entered via remote control, up and over doors.
* The archway has remote control doors opening into a block paved inner courtyard, providing ample parking and turning space
* Paving extends to the western side of the house to the principle entrance doorway
* Immediately fronting the property is a broad, deep paved sun terrace enjoying a southerly aspect and accessed primarily from the lounge; a creeper-draped pergola with mature under planting creates further screening
* To the rear of the property is a lovely, sheltered courtyard garden accessed from both the ground floor bedrooms and from the breakfast room.
* It occupies a wonderfully private, sheltered yet sunny position
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, travel along High Street into Westgate. Archway House is located to the far end of Westgate, close to the red Phone Box.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.