A detached barn conversion this much sought after village. To the ground floor: central living room, kitchen-breakfast room, double bedroom and bath / shower room. Also cloakroom. To the first floor: master bedroom en suite, second bedroom and bathroom. Parking. Sheltered gardens. EPC rating: G15
SUMMARY Tucked away in this much sought after village, a detached barn conversion close to Llantwit Major. To the ground floor: central living room with woodburner, kitchen-breakfast room, double bedroom and contemporary bath / shower room. Also cloakroom. To the first floor: master bedroom with en suite bathroom, second bedroom and bathroom with bath and shower. Off road parking. Sheltered gardens.
SITUATION St. Donats Village is a small collection of modern and character properties. St Donats is home to "Atlantic College", which houses an Art Centre and Cinema with access through the College grounds to an historic Village Church. The Heritage Coast path is within walking distance. St. Donats lies a short distance to the west of the Town of Llantwit Major with a wide range of services and amenities including a shopping centre, schooling, leisure centre and swimming pool. A train station provides an easy commute to the major centres of Bridgend and Cardiff.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A detached barn conversion within this much sought-after village close to Llantwit Major
* Oak porch leads into a ground floor hallway with cloakroom
* A large, central living-dining room with slate flooring and wood burner is to the very heart of the house: to one end is the kitchen-breakfast room; to the other a third double bedroom and adjacent bathroom
* Kitchen includes a good range of 'Wren' units with electric hob, oven, integral dishwasher and washing machine all to stay. There remains ample room for a small table.
* The ground floor bedroom is a double and has Carrara marble floor tiling; the adjacent bathroom has a contemporary suite including freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle. It, too, has marble flooring.
* Landing area with doors to the master bedroom, to a bathroom and to the second bedroom
* Large master bedroom suite with dressing area, contemporary en suite bathroom and a large bedroom space with double doors opening directly on to the rear garden
* Family bathroom with Victorian cast iron bath and separate shower cubicle
* Second bedroom to the first floor looking out over the garden
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * A gated entrance from the lane running through the village opens onto a flint-chipped off road parking area
* Parking for at least two cars and including a covered car port
* A gated entrance opens onto brick path which wends its way to the garden fronting the property, via a timber bridge over a Koi pond
* Path then continues to the timber-framed porch
* The garden is mainly laid to lawn and screened from adjacent farmyard by hedging and fencing
* Large portion of garden is to the rear of the property and is also accessible from the master bedroom
* A decked seating area, tucked behind a timber Summer House / store, looks out in a southerly direction over an adjoining paddock
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric and water connect to the property. Oil-fired central heating. Cess pit drainage.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Offices, travel in a westerly direction up the High Street, turning left onto the Llantwit Major road. Follow this road until reaching a T-junction. At the T-junction turn left, follow this road until reaching a roundabout. At the roundabout, take the third exit (right turning). Follow this road for approximately two miles, taking the second turning left, sign posted St. Donats Art Centre. Follow this road for its whole length until reaching a T-junction; bear left again and continue in to the village. The entranceway to Bluebell Barn will be to your left shortly after the bend in the road to the middle of the village.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.