Simply stunning family home a level walk from Cowbridge town. Lounge, family room, kitchen-living-dining space opening to garden room. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom en suite, three further double bedrooms and bathroom. South-facing garden to rear. Driveway parking, garage. EPC rating: B85
SUMMARY Simply stunning family home finished to a high standard throughout and located a level walk from Cowbridge town centre. Lounge, family sitting room, kitchen-living-dining space opening to garden room with gardens beyond. Also ground floor cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Driveway parking and garage.
SITUATION The Market Town of Cowbridge has a range of shops and services to suit all needs and all of which are considered to be within walking distance of the property. There are well regarded local Primary and Secondary Schools in addition to a public library, health centre and Old Hall Community Centre. Recreation facilities include a leisure centre and various sporting clubs which offer tennis, squash, cricket, rugby, football and bowls. Cowbridge lies some 13 miles west of the City of Cardiff which has the usual amenities of a Capital City including theatres and concert halls as well as a main-line connection to London in around two hours. The area is serviced by the A48 which by-passes the Town along the route from Cardiff to Bridgend and Swansea. The M4 Motorway lies some 7 miles to the north of the Town with Junctions 33, 34 and 35 servicing "The Vale". The Heritage Coast, with its cliff top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches lies to the south and west.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A simply stunning modern family home finished to a high standard throughout
* Located a level walk from Cowbridge town centre
* Hallway with staircase to first floor and doors to the principle sitting rooms; one additional door into WC
* Family room with fitted, accent-lit storage units to remain
* Lounge with window looking over front garden and Town Mill Road; double doors open into the kitchen-living-dining space
* Lounge includes a feature chimney breast with recessed gas-flame 'woodburner'
* Kitchen-living-dining space running the width of the property with a distinct kitchen area opening to the living-dining space
* Appliances, where fitted, are to remain and include: gas hob, electric oven, grill, microwave, wine fridge and fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
* Adjacent utility room provides extra storage and space / plumbing for washing machine
* A stunning garden room adjoins the kitchen and offers a wonderful additional living space, looking out over - and with doors opening to - the south facing rear garden
* Landing area with doors to all four double bedrooms and to family bath
* All four bedrooms have fitted wardrobes / storage
* Master bedroom with en suite shower room
* Contemporary family bathroom with shower over bath
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Forecourt garden paved and interspersed with topiary bushes
* Driveway parking area to side of property leading to the detached garage
* Garage (approx. max 6.25m x 3m) entered via an up and over door. Power connected; eaves storage. Pedestrian door into garden
* South facing, enclosed garden to rear
* Including generous paved patio seating area, partly covered by a retractable sun screen, surrounding an astroturf lawn
* Timber garden store shed, neatly fitting behind garage, is to remain
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our office in Cowbridge, travel in a southerly direction along Church Street, through Southgate arch and into Townmill Road. Idwal House will be located to your left after about 100 yards.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.