An exceptional detached family home with stunning, contemporary decoration throughout. Lounge, sitting room and kitchen-living-dining room. Also WC and utility. Master bedroom en suite, second en suite guest bedroom, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Two further en suite bedrooms to second floor. West facing garden to the rear. Double garage; parking. EPC rating: C77
SUMMARY An exceptional detached family home with stunning, contemporary decoration throughout. To the ground floor; Hallway, lounge, sitting room and kitchen-living-dining room running the width of the property and looking out over the rear garden. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, second en suite guest bedroom, third bedroom sharing the family bathroom and fourth bedroom. Two additional en suite bedrooms to the second, attic level. Landscaped gardens to the front & rear with a west facing rear garden. Double garage and off road parking.
SITUATION Rhoose is situated along the southern coastal fringe of the Vale of Glamorgan and has convenient access to the B4265 / A4226 "coast road" which provides access to the nearby towns of Llantwit Major (some 7 miles) and Barry (4 miles approximately) together with the City of Cardiff (some 12 miles) and the M4 motorway junctions for commuting further afield. The village offers good local amenities including a general stores, post office, bakers, butchers, pharamacy, Doctors and Dentists surgeries and a primary school. There are also a few hostelries in the locality including the Fontygary Inn, The Highwayman at Fonmon and The Blue Anchor, East Aberthaw.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * An exceptional, immaculate family home within this ever popular development
* Skilfully and thoughtfully extended to create the substantial contemporary home it is today
* Entrance porch opens into a central hallway from which doors lead to all the principle ground floor rooms and into a cloakroom; glass panelled staircase leads to the bedroom accommodation
* Lounge with deep, square bay window looking over the landscaped front garden
* A multi-purpose reception room, currently used as a playroom, also looks over the front
* Wonderful kitchen-living-dining room running the width of the property and looking out, in a westerly direction, over the rear garden
* Distinctive kitchen, dining and sitting areas - the ideal family space - with two sets of doors to the rear garden with fitted shutters.
* Appliances, where fitted, include twin ovens, hob, fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. An adjacent utility room provides additional storage and has space / plumbing for a washing machine, currently also an 'American' fridge/freezer
* Central landing area to first floor with doors to five bedrooms and to family bathroom; an additional glass panelled staircase leads to two further bedrooms
* Master bedroom looking over rear garden including fitted wardrobes and a contemporary en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Four additional double bedrooms to the first floor, two of which are en suite, one with its own shower room the other being able to directly access the Jack & Jill style family bathroom.
* To the second floor are two attic bedrooms, both doubles and both with their own en suite shower rooms
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Landscaped forecourt garden edged by low stone walling and with central path dividing lawns, each bordered in part by shrub beds
* West facing, wonderfully private garden to the rear, screened by walling, fencing and pleached trees, and captures the sun though the day.
* This ideal, low maintenance entertaining space includes various decked and paved seating areas interspersed by pebbled beds, all positioned to catch the afternoon and evening sun
* Direct access from garden into the garage and also onto the driveway
* Off road parking area fronting the double garage
* Garage accessed via twin up and over doors. Currently divided by stud walling to create a broad store space and two inter-connecting rooms (easily reversible)
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office in a westerly direction along the High Street, turning left onto Llantwit Major road. After about 2 miles, turn left at the junction, heading towards Llantwit Major. After a further mile and a half, take the first exit at the roundabout. Continue straight on through both sets of traffic lights, pass the petrol station at Four Cross on the right and turn right at the junction, signposted Rhoose. Travel along this road, through the villages east Aberthaw and Rhoose, passing the school on your right. At the next mini roundabout, turn right towards Barry / Cardiff and, after a further 1/2 a mile, turn right into Rhoose Point. At the first roundabout, turn left into Bryn Gloyn; then turn left again into Rhodfa Mor, off which Heol Pearetree is located.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.