A sizable home having far reaching southerly views. Adaptable accommodation includes: lounge, kitchen, dining room, sitting room with conservatory beyond. Master bedroom and second bedroom, to the first floor both en suite. Three further bedrooms and bathroom to ground floor. Gardens. Parking. Garage. EPC rating: D63
SUMMARY A truly sizable home of over 2500 sq ft, to the corner of this cul de sac and having fare reaching southerly views. The highly adaptable accommodation includes: lounge, kitchen, dining room, sitting room with conservatory beyond. Master bedroom and second bedroom, to the first floor, are both en suite and enjoy the southerly aspect. Three further bedrooms and a bathroom, two of these bedrooms and the bathroom being to the ground floor. Surrounding gardens including lawns and paved seating areas. Driveway parking. Garage.
SITUATION The Historic Town of Llantrisant is some two and a half miles to the north of Junction 34 of the M4 Motorway - thus providing access to Cardiff, major road networks and other Commercial Centres in the region. The Town of Llantrisant includes a Leisure Centre with an in-door swimming pool and there is a wide range of shopping facilities in the area. There are some well regarded "dining" and leisure facilities in the locality. Golf Clubs include The Vale of Glamorgan, Llantrisant and Creigiau. The prestigious Vale of Glamorgan Country Club offers tennis, squash, yoga, a gymnasium, swimming pool, 2 golf driving ranges and courses; the Historic Miskin Manor also includes a health club and swimming pool.
The City of Cardiff is within 12 miles and includes comprehensive retail and commercial facilities, Theatres and Concert Halls, leisure and sporting facilities. Pontyclun train station (2.5 miles away) is a main-line rail link to London (Paddington) in around two hours. Cardiff (Wales) Airport is some 12 miles and offers national and international flights with a daily service to London.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A truly sizable home of over 2500 sq ft, to the corner of this cul de sac
* With far reaching southerly views over the area
* Highly adaptable accommodation, predominantly to ground floor level, offering great flexibility
* Hallway, cloakroom and cloaks cupboard
* Lounge and dining room, both enjoying panoramic southerly views and both with sliding doors to a paved terrace
* Modern kitchen with granite work surfaces and appliances, where fitted, to remain including: Neff oven, grill and hob and an integrated dishwasher.
* Adjacent utility room with additional storage and space / plumbing for a washing machine
* Additional sitting room to ground floor with conservatory beyond
* Two ground floor bedrooms and modern bathroom with bath and shower
* To the first floor are three bedrooms, toe of which are en suite
* Very large master bedroom with windows to two elevations and open views over the surrounding area
* En suite bathroom with shower and sunken bath
* Second bedroom with en suite bathroom
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Block-paved parking area fronting garage
* Long, single width garage (not inspected internally)
* Surrounding gardens including extensive paved sun terraces and lawns edged with shrub borders
* The gardens have a steep drop to its southern boundary in parts (facing towards Talbot Road)
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating. Solar panels provide supplementary electric; further details available from the seller.
DIRECTIONS From junction 34 of the M4 motorway, depart in a north-easterly direction towards Talbot Green / Llantrisant. Follow the road to the first roundabout. Take the second exit on the roundabout (on the A4119) and continue until your reach the traffic lights. Turn right at the traffic lights and take the next left turning into Talbot Close, off which Ynysybyrn Close is located. No 5 is located to the far end of this cul de sac.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.