An exemplary, extended family home. Lounge, kitchen-breakfast room, study, second sitting room and stunning family living-dining room. Also cloakroom and utility. Master bedroom with en suite, three further double bedrooms and a fifth single. Contemporary bathroom. Ample parking. Enclosed rear garden. EPC rating: C70
SUMMARY An exemplary family home within this popular village, significantly extended and finished to a very high standard. Lounge, kitchen-breakfast room, study, second sitting room and also stunning family living-dining room opening to rear garden. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom with en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, three further double bedrooms and a fifth single bedroom / dressing room. Contemporary bathroom. Off road parking to both front and rear. Generous, enclosed rear garden.
SITUATION Llanmaes is a small well regarded Village a few minutes drive away from the historic town of Llantwit Major. The Town offers excellent local facilities including well regarded schooling, a wide range of shops and leisure and sporting facilities. The Old Town is particularly attractive with its narrow winding Streets and the beach and the Heritage Coast, is just a mile or so to the south. The good local road and rail network brings major centres within easy commuting distance including the Capital City of Cardiff, Swansea, Bridgend, Llantrisant, Barry etc.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * An exemplary family home within this popular village close to Llantwit Major
* Significantly and thoughtfully extended and finished to a very high standard
* Entrance hall with stairs to first floor and doors to lounge' playroom; kitchen-breakfast room
* Door from hall also into a cloakroom and into a multi-use study / store with utility room beyond
* Family lounge with broad, deep bay window looking over front garden
* Modern kitchen-breakfast room with distinct kitchen and dining areas
* Kitchen from 'Leekes' and including hob, oven and grill and fully integrated dishwasher; two fridge-freezers available by separate negotiation
* Dining area with breakfast bar to match the kitchen and with double doors opening to the rear garden
* Second sitting room / playroom currently used as a study
* Stunning family living-dining room, a significant extension to the property providing an amazingly adaptable space with doors opening to the garden
* Landing area with doors leading to all five bedrooms and to the bathroom
* Four of these bedrooms are good, double rooms; the fifth is currently fitted as a dressing room, including wardrobes storage and hanging
* Master bedroom with modern en suite shower room and a deep, walk in wardrobe
* Luxurious family bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Enclosed, landscaped garden to rear
* Including paved, sheltered patio seating areas and lawn
* A decked area is directly accessible from the kitchen-breakfast room, ideally placed to catch the morning sun
* Off-road parking fronting the property, accessed from roadway through the village via a short bridge over the stream
* Gated entrances to two sides, one leading in to the garden, the other to a third store shed
* Sizeable rear garden with additional off-road parking entered via a tall, gated entrance
* Block paved off road parking area with room for 2 to 3 cars and also including two timber store sheds, both to remain
* Additional (third) store shed to remain
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, travel along Westgate and take the leftt hand turn onto Llantwit Major Road. Stay on this road for approximately 3 miles until you reach a 'T-Junction'. Turn left following signs for Llantwit Major. Continue on this road, and when you reach a roundabout take the first exit. Travel on this road, and pass over the mini-roundabout. At the traffic lights, turn left and follow the road into the village. Continue past the turning into Tyle House Close to find number 23 on your right hand side, opposite the turning into Rectory Close.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.