A three bedroom home backing on to farmland. Lounge, kitchen-dining room, conservatory, wet room and WC. Two double bedrooms, third single and bathroom to the first floor. Attic room. Parking to front. Enclosed gardens rear. EPC rating: F36
SUMMARY To the south western edge of this village backing on to farmland, a three bedroom semi detached home with attic room and conservatory extension. Set in a generous plot, the accommodation includes: lounge, kitchen-dining room, ground floor wet room and WC. Two double bedrooms, third single bedroom and bathroom to the first floor. Attic room. Parking to front, enclosed gardens and storage sheds/ workshops to rear garden.
SITUATION The Village of Llandow is situated some 4 miles west of the Town of Cowbridge and includes a Village Hall and Church. Primary schooling is available in the neighbouring Village of Colwinston; Secondary Schooling is in Cowbridge. The Market Town of Cowbridge offers quality shopping for everyday needs to luxury items. There is also a Health Centre, Library, Restaurants and public houses. Access both east and west is via the A48 trunk road which services "The Vale".
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Located to the south-western edge of this popular Vale vilalge
* Backing on to farmland
* Entrance hallway with staircase to first floor and doors leading to the lounge and into the kitchen-dining room
* Dual aspect lounge with window to the front elevation and double doors opening to a decked seating area with garden beyond; it features an impressive mantelpiece and fire surround with working fire resting on a marble hearth
* Kitchen-dining room, like the lounge, running the depth of the property and with windows to both the front and rear. Fitted with a range of storage units and range cooker. There remains ample room for a family-sized dining table. A wood burner provides a focal feature.
* Door from kitchen links through to a shower / wet room; to a separate WC and boiler room; and also into a conservatory
* Nicely proportioned conservatory opening to the rear garden
* A loft hatch and Scandinavian-style pull down ladder leads to a very useable space
* Set in a generous plot, the accommodation includes: lounge, kitchen-dining room, ground floor wet room and WC
* Landing to rear with doors to all three bedrooms and to the family bathroom.
* The two largest double bedrooms look to the front over the 'village green'; both have fitted wardrobes / storage
* Bathroom with enamel bath and shower over
* Third bedroom with fixed staircase leading to attic room
* Large attic room running the width of the property and of restricted head room in places
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Tarmac-topped drive leads to forecourt parking area fronting the property
* Steps lead to the front entrance porch and, via a timber gate, into the rear garden
* Sizeable rear garden currently divided by timer fencing
* Largest portion of garden mainly laid to lawn and accessed from the conservatory and also from the decked seating area fronting the family lounge
* Timber Summer House (approx. max 5.4m x 1.7m) to remain
* Two further timber workshops / store sheds (approx. 3.6m x 3.5m and 5.5m x 2.4m) are also included
* Backing on to farmland
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric, water and sewerage connect to the property. Oil-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From the Town of Cowbridge take the road left at the western end of the High Street / Westgate, towards Llantwit Major. Proceed along this road for about 2 miles and at the Nash Manor crossroads take the turning (almost straight ahead) for Llandow Village. Continue to the centre of the Village, taking the first road to the left - Grove Road. The turning into East View will be to your right after about 150 yards. No 6 is located to the right of this cul de sac; it has parking for two cars in front of it.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.