A very well proportioned family home with south facing garden. Lounge, study, kitchen-dining room with opening to garden. Also utility room and cloakroom. Master bedroom en suite; three further bedrooms and bathroom. Ample parking and double garage. Enclosed garden including seating areas and lawn. EPC rating C76
SUMMARY A very well proportioned, detached family home with landscaped, south facing garden to the rear. Lounge, study / playroom, kitchen-dining room with double doors opening to the sheltered garden. Also utility room and ground floor cloakroom. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and bathroom with bath and shower. Ample parking and double garage. South facing, enclosed garden landscaped to include slate paved seating areas, lawn and a timber pergola.
SITUATION The Village of Llangan lies to the north western corner of the Vale of Glamorgan amidst attractive gently rolling countryside. There is a Church and a local primary school with secondary schooling available at the nearby Town of Cowbridge. Although enjoying the benefits of a rural community, Llangan has convenient access to the A48 and the M4 motorway for commuting to the Cities of Cardiff and Swansea. There is a main-line railway station at the nearby Town of Bridgend, providing direct access to Cardiff and London. A free bus also stops outside the green to Cowbridge Comprehensive School.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A well proportioned and immaculately presented detached family home in excellent order throughout located on this popular development
* With landscaped, south facing garden to the rear
* Entrance hallway with doors to all the principle rooms; staircase to first floor
* Family lounge with bay window to the front, looking towards the village green
* Multi-use study / playroom also looking to the front
* Sizeable kitchen-dining space with a broad, square 'conservatory' looking out over, and opening to, the south facing garden.
* Distinct kitchen area with a good range of storage units and fitted appliances to remain including: 6-burner hob, double oven, fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
* Adjacent utility room with additional storage and space / plumbing for washing machine and a drier
* Also cloakroom with store cupboard accessed from the hallway
* Central landing area with doors to all four double bedrooms and to bathroom
* Master bedroom with en suite shower room
* All four bedrooms have built in wardrobes
* Family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Very generous car parking area to one side of the property
* Access into the detached double garage (approx. max 6m x 5.8m) via twin 'up and over' doors. Power connected
* Neat, bespoke store shed to one side of garage
* Lovely, landscaped south facing garden to rear featuring a broad, paved patio seating area, accessed from the kitchen-dining room
* Timber pergola with integrated seating to one sheltered corner
* Wooden 'railway sleeper' beds border the lawn and patio in part
* Gated entrance from garden leads back to driveway
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric, water and sewerage connect to the property. LPG-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office travel in a westerly direction up the high street filtering onto the A48 towards Bridgend. Turn right at the Pentremeyrick crossroads past Llangan Primary School (on your left) and up the hill, turning left into Timbers Green. On entering the site, bear left to find no 16 at the end of the cul de sac, looking towards the 'Village Green'.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.