A unique family home with stunning, contemporary accommodation. Drawing room, dining room, kitchen-breakfast room open to living room. Also utility room and wet room / WC. Master bedroom en suite, three further doubles and bathroom. Parking; South facing forecourt garden; west facing garden to rear. EPC rating: E51
SUMMARY A wonderful, unique family home set in the popular village of Bonvilston and enjoying westerly views. Stunning, contemporary accommodation including drawing room, dining room, kitchen-breakfast room open to a family living room. Also utility room and ground floor wet room / WC. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and modern bathroom. South facing forecourt garden and parking; west facing lawned garden to rear.
SITUATION The Village of Bonvilston is situated midway between the City of Cardiff and the Historic Market Town of Cowbridge and lies to either side of the A48 road which serves The Vale of Glamorgan. Bonvilston has long been regarded as one of the Vale of Glamorgan's most sought after residential areas, offering, as it does, a combination of individual homes amidst attractive, gently rolling countryside, yet with convenient access to Cardiff and transport networks. The Village itself includes a public house and local shop. At the nearby Culverhouse Cross there is an out-of-town shopping centre which includes Marks and Spencer, Tesco and other national retail outlets.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A wonderful, unique family home in a private, sheltered location within this popular village
* Most conveniently positioned for access to both Cardiff and Cowbridge
* Stunning, contemporary finish throughout that has been further improved in more recent years
* Extremely versatile accommodation offering much flexibility
* Dual aspect drawing room with deep bay window to the forecourt garden and bifold doors opening to the west facing rear garden
* Dining room opening to a sheltered, paved seating area with garden beyond
* A contemporary kitchen with integral appliances with ample space for a dining table
* Kitchen is open plan to a family living room from which there is direct access to the south facing courtyard garden
further large reception room converted from the original garage.
* Also utility room accessed from the kitchen
* Ground floor wet room / wc
* Especially useful side entrance porch / boot room
* Particularly generous master bedroom with a Japanese-style accent lit screen concealing a dressing area and wardrobes
* Contemporary en suite shower room with walk-in shower
* The three further double bedrooms
* Family bathroom with bath and walk-in shower area
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Paved parking area from which electric, remote control gates open to a south-facing courtyard garden overlooked by, and accessed from, the kitchen / living room
* Sheltered, west facing garden to the rear
* This private space is, to the main, lawned and includes paved seating areas ideal for al fresco dining
* Rights of access over lane; shared maintenance costs with other users
* There is further pedestrian access to the rear garden from the same lane
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains gas, electric, water and sewerage connect to the property.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office, travel along the A48 in an easterly direction towards Cardiff. Pass both 'The Aubrey Arms' and 'The Old Post' public Houses and enter the village of Bonvilston. Pass the Village Shop and bear right into the lane immediately to the side of the Church and opposite the thatched cottage. This private lane leads to four properties in total, including The Coach House.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.