An extended, detached family home conveniently close to Y Pant School and Pontyclun Village. Lounge opening to dining room with conservatory beyond, kitchen with adjacent breakfast area, multi-purpose utility room/store. Also ground floor cloakroom/WC. Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, second en-suite guest bedroom, two further double bedrooms, bathroom. Ample driveway parking. Enclosed, north-westerly facing garden to rear.
SUMMARY A significantly extended, detached family home overlooking the "village green" and conveniently close to Y Pant School and Pontyclun Village. Lounge opening to dining room with conservatory beyond, kitchen with adjacent breakfast area, multi-purpose utility room/store. Also ground floor cloakroom/WC. To the first floor: large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, second en-suite guest bedroom, two further double bedrooms, bathroom. Ample driveway parking area fronting the property. Enclosed, westerly facing garden to rear including paved terrace, lawned astro turf seating area. Timber garden store shed to remain.
SITUATION The village of Pontyclun has a great range every day shopping facilities, primary and secondary schools including the highly regarded Y Pant Comprehensive. More comprehensive retail and commercial outlets are available in Talbot Green, where out-of-Town Stores include Marks & Spencer, Leekes and Arthur Llewellyn Jenkins. There is a local railway station at Pontyclun which serves Cardiff and main rail connections to London in under 2¼ hours. There is also convenient access to junction 34 of the M4 motorway. The Market Town of Cowbridge offers an excellent range of quality shops, restaurants and public houses, leisure centre, various sporting clubs and well regarded schools. The Heritage Coastline lies to the South West, with its beautiful cliff top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Ynysddu is located conveniently close to Y Pant School and also a short distance from Pontyclun Village with it's good range of shops and services.
* 126 Ynysddu is positioned to overlook the "village green" to the front and, to the rear, enjoys a north-westerly facing garden.
* Porch opens into ground floor hallway with Spanish-inspired tiled floor.
* Cloakroom/WC off hallway.
* Long family lounge with bay window to the front elevation; the lounge opens directly into a dining room.
* Dining room also links through to the kitchen and has double doors opening to a conservatory
* Conservatory is positioned to the rear of the property with double doors opening into the enclosed garden.
* Modern fitted kitchen including a good range of units with range cooker and integrated dishwasher to remain; space remains for fridge freezer.
* The kitchen itself has a window overlooking the rear garden and an open arch links through to a breakfast area.
* Breakfast area has double doors leading to the rear garden and, in turn, has a connecting door into the utility room.
* The utility room is a very generous, multi-purpose space including a good range of storage units with space/plumbing for a washing machine and a dryer.
* It is currently used for additional storage and for gym equipment and looks out over the front driveway.
* Master bedroom is to the rear of the property and has two windows looking over the back garden. Fitted wardrobes to remain.
* This large room has its own en suite shower room.
* A second, guest bedroom is also en suite and looks over the rear garden.
* A third double bedroom looks to the front and is accessed via a dressing area.
* Bedroom four overlooks the front garden and onto the "village green"; fitted wardrobes to this bedroom are to remain.
* Three piece suite to family bathroom
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Fronting the property is a generous block paved parking area with room for at least 3 cars.
* A path, to one side, leads via a gated entrance and into the rear garden.
* There is a deep additional storage area to the other side of the property.
* To the rear of the property is a north-west facing, enclosed garden.
* A paved patio area is accessed directly from the breakfast room and leads, in turn, onto a larger area of lawn.
* To one side of the lawn are flower and shrub borders whilst, to the other sunny western side, is an astro-turf deck ideally positioned to catch the afternoon and evening sun.
* Timber garden store shed is to remain.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' boiler.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, travel in an easterly direction along High Street to the traffic lights. Turn left at onto A 4222 Aberthin Road and continue through the villages of Aberthin and Ystradowen towards Pontyclun. Travel first through Brynsadler and through Pontyclun. After leaving the main shopping street, bear left at the mini roundabout onto Llantrisant Road, (in the direction of Leekes). Turn left and cross over the bridge into Ynsyddu. No 126 will be to your right, shortly after the third turning; it looks out over the 'village green'.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.