A detached, four bedroom family home close to Cowbridge town. Lounge, study, dining room, conservatory. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Enclosed, sheltered garden to rear. Garage; driveway parking. EPC rating: D56
SUMMARY A detached, four bedroom family home in a wonderfully convenient spot close to Cowbridge town. Lounge with bay window to front, study, dining room leading into conservatory with garden beyond. Kitchen. To the first floor: master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear of the property is an enclosed, sheltered garden. Garage and driveway parking.
SITUATION The property is situated in the Historic Market Town of Cowbridge, which has a range of quality individual shops and services including health centre, leisure centre, various sporting clubs, public library and Old Hall Community Centre. There are also local primary and secondary schools within Cowbridge. Access both east and west is via the A48, which by-passes the Town. The City of Cardiff which has the usual amenities of a Capital City lies some 13 miles to the east with a main line rail connection to London in around two hours. The M4 motorway lies to the north of Cowbridge and junctions 33, 34 and 35 service "The Vale". There are several golf courses within the area and the heritage coast with its cliff-top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches lies to the south and west.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A detached family home in a wonderfully convenient location, a level walk from the centre of Cowbridge town.
* Entrance hallway with doors leading to all principal ground floor rooms and staircase to first floor.
* Also ground floor cloakroom.
* Family living room with bay window to the front elevation.
* Study, also looking to the front
* Dining room with sliding doors leading into conservatory with garden beyond.
* Fitted kitchen including a range of fitted units. Freestanding gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher (available by separate negotiation).
* Pedestrian side door to kitchen leads to a path from which there is access into the rear garden
* Central landing area with doors to all bedrooms and to family bathroom
* Master bedroom looking to the front of the property with its own en-suite shower room
* Second double bedroom with deep recess suitable for wardrobes positioned to look over the rear garden
* Two further good size single bedrooms
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Driveway parking area fronting the garage
* Garage (approx. max 5.4m x 2.65m( accessed via up and over door
* Garage has power connected and eaves storage; a pedestrian door leading to the rear garden
* To the rear of the property is an enclosed, fenced garden
* This includes a paved patio seating area and a large lawn surrounded, in part, by flower and shrub beds
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office proceed along the High Street and turn left alongside the Town Hall towards the car park and into "Middlegate Court". No 26 is located close to the end of the first cul de sac to your right
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.