A stunning family home in an outstanding location, bordered by open fields and enjoying superb views. Extensive accommodation includes three reception rooms, kitchen, dining room and utility room. Also games room (former double garage). Six bedrooms (one en suite) and bathroom to the first floor. Private grounds screened by high stone walling and with open southerly views to the rear. Gardens including lawns, patio and a Tower to one corner. EPC rating: D66
SUMMARY A stunning family home in an outstanding location, to the edge of the village bordered by open fields and enjoying superb views. Extensive accommodation includes lounge, living room, study / playroom, kitchen-breakfast room, dining room and utility room. Also ground floor games room (former double garage). Six bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, the largest bedroom en suite. Private grounds screened by high stone walling and open southerly views to the rear over fields. Gardens including lawns, patio seating area and a Tower to one corner.
SITUATION The Historic Town of Llantwit Major offers a good range of shopping, educational, sporting and social facilities with regular train and services to Barry, Cardiff and Bridgend. Its adjoining village of Boverton has local shops and services. The M4 Motorway is approximately 9 miles distance and Cardiff (Wales) Airport approximately 7 miles to the east. Llantwit Major beach is located about 1 mile south of the property and is part of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast with its excellent 17 mile run of coastal footpaths and high quality cliff scenery.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A stunning family home in an outstanding location to the edge of the village bordered by open fields to the south
* Extensive accommodation with all principle living rooms and bedrooms positioned to enjoy the superb views
* Entrance hallway with staircase to first floor and doors to all the main ground floor rooms.
* Three reception rooms, the two largest looking out over the rear garden
* Stylish modern kitchen with a great range of units with a central, moveable island unit / breakfast bar; tiled flooring extends from here into a breakfast area and also into a utility area
* Utility area links into a games room, originally an integral double garage and with potential to revert to the same if required
* Long landing area with doors to all six bedrooms and bathroom
* Master bedroom with en suite shower room
* Of the five further bedrooms, all are doubles and three of them look out in a southerly direction over open fields
* Family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Set to the centre of the plot, surrounded by own gardens
* Private grounds screened by high stone walling and entered from this quiet section of Boverton Road via a tall, broad gated entrance
* Ample parking and turning space to this block paved area
* Up and over doors lead to the former garage (now a games room); potential to re-instate to garaging if required; or to convert to an annexe (subject to any appropriate consents)
* Sizeable garden to three sides of the property and is mainly laid to lawn
* A paved seating area, accessed from the dining room and overlooked from the kitchen, catches the sun all day
* The garden was formerly an orchard and is enclosed by walling and fencing.
* It includes, to the eastern corner, a turret - or 'Belvedere' - dating from the latter half of the 19th Century
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, travel along Westgate and take the left hand turn onto Llantwit Major Road. Stay on this road for approximately 3 miles until you reach a 'T-Junction'. Turn left following signs for Llantwit Major. Continue on this road, and when you reach a roundabout take the first exit. Travel on this road in an easterly direction, pass over the mini-roundabout and turning right at the second set of traffic lights for Boverton. Proceed along this road and taking the first left hand turning into Boverton Road - before the parade of shops. Belvedere is the last house on your right, bordered to the rear by open fields.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.