A stunning modern home offering over 2600 sq ft of adaptable accommodation. Living-dining room, orangery, kitchen, utility room. Two en suite bedrooms to the ground floor; Parking; car port. Surrounding gardens. Sizeable store room. EPC: C70
SUMMARY A stunning modern home offering over 2600 sq ft of adaptable accommodation which must be viewed for its scope to be most fully appreciated. Living-dining room, orangery, kitchen, utility room. Two en suite bedrooms to the ground floor; three further bedrooms to the first floor, two of these en suite. Ample parking, covered car port. Thoughtfully planted surrounding gardens.
SITUATION Llanblethian has long been regarded as one of the Vale of Glamorgan's foremost residential areas offering as it does a very pretty Village-style setting with a combination of individual old and new houses and narrow winding streets. The Market Town of Cowbridge is adjoining and offers an excellent range of individual shops, boutiques; restaurants, pubs and cafes; and is home to a centrally positioned Waitrose store. Further services include a health centre, leisure centre, various sporting clubs, public library and Old Hall Community Centre. Local primary and secondary schools, and indeed all of Cowbridge's excellent facilities, are within walking distance of Broadway.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A unique family home set within a generous plot
* Offering great, adaptable accommodation of over 2600 sq ft for the whole family
* Central entrance hallway off which all the principle ground floor rooms are located
* Two ground floor double bedrooms, both looking to the front. One with en suite bathroom; the other with en suite wet room with walk in shower
* L-shaped living-dining room to the heart of the house and from which there is access to the kitchen; to the orangery; and to the garden
* The living room shares a two-sided wood burner with the adjoining orangery
* Lovely garden room with lantern light over and picture windows looking out over, and doors opening to, the surrounding gardens
* Contemporary fitted kitchen with granite worktops and appliances to remain including Rangemaster range cooker, integrated dishwasher and microwave; space remains for a fridge-freezer
* Adjacent utility room with additional storage and space / plumbing for washing machine and drier
* Also WC to the ground floor
* First floor landing area with doors to three bedrooms
* Master bedroom suite with deep bay window, en suite bathroom and steps leading down to a dressing room
* Second en suite bedroom; and an additional bedroom / study
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Set within a good sized plot, Cariad is surrounded by thoughtfully planted gardens with a wide range of seasonally changing flowers, shrubs and trees
* Various 'garden rooms' allow for the garden to be enjoyed from different seating areas at different times of the day
* Paths encircle the house giving good all round access
* Decked seating area to the rear accessed from, and overlooked by, the orangery
* Flagstone-paved parking and turning area fronting the property with ample room for a number of cars
* Covered car port allowing direct entry into the property from the driveway
* Sizeable block-built and rendered multi purpose store (approx. 4.8m x 1.65m) with power connected
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our office in Cowbridge High Street, travel in an easterly direction into Eastgate. At the traffic lights, turn right into St. Athan Road and immediately right again onto Broadway. Travel along Broadway, and just before it narrows and drops down into Llanblethian village, turn right into Love Lane. Cariad will be to your right after about 100 yards.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.