A detached, 3 bedroom family home with south facing garden. In impeccable order it includes: lounge, kitchen and dining room, conservatory. Also cloakroom. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Parking. South facing garden to rear. EPC rating: D67
SUMMARY A detached, 3 bedroom family home with south facing garden. In impeccable order throughout, it includes: lounge, kitchen and dining room, conservatory. Also ground floor cloakroom. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Ample driveway parking. South facing, enclosed rear garden with paved patio, lawn and store shed (to remain).
SITUATION The historic & coastal town of Llantwit Major is situated near the western edge of the Vale and offers a good range of shops - including two supermarkets, a 13th century Church, primary and secondary schools, a swimming pool and other leisure facilities. The town is by passed along the route from Bridgend to Barry and is also within convenient driving distance of the M4 and the City of Cardiff. The heritage coast, which is known for its cliff top walks, bathing and surfing beaches, lies to the south and west of the town. Cardiff (Wales) Airport at Rhoose is approximately five miles away. There is a "park and ride" railway station at Llantwit Major, which provides a regular service to Cardiff city centre and to Bridgend.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A detached, 3 bedroom family home with south facing garden located on this ever popular development
* In impeccable order throughout
* Hallway with cloakroom / WC off
* Family lounge with wooden floor and sliding doors linking in to the conservatory from which there is access in to the garden
* Long kitchen-dining room with a great range of modern storage units and ample space remaining for a family dining table.
* Appliances, where fitted, are to remain and include: oven / grill and induction hob; fully integrated fridge, freezer dishwasher and washer / drier
* Landing area with doors to all bedrooms and to family bathroom
* Master bedroom looking out over the rear garden; with fitted 'Sharps' wardrobes; and its own en suite shower room
* Two further double bedrooms, one of them looking over the rear garden and the third with a built in wardrobe
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Broad off road parking area fronting the property.
* Path leads to front entrance doorway and continues to one side, via a gated entrance, into the south facing, enclosed rear garden
* A flagstone paved patio area runs the width of the property and is accessed from both the kitchen and the conservatory
* Paving extends onto a lawn surrounded to three sides by shrub borders
* Timber garden store shed to remain
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, leave the town in a westerly direction and proceed along Llantwit Major road. After approximately 2 miles you will be met by a T-junction, at which you turn left following signs for Llantwit Major. Continue on this road for approximately 5 miles and take the first exit, left, at the roundabout. At the next roundabout take the second exit right and continue into Pentre'r Cwrt. Turn right on to Caer Worgan then left into Clos Ogney. No 25 is located on your left.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.