An exemplary, modern family home to the heart of Cowbridge town. Immaculate accommodation includes lounge, study, kitchen-living-dining room with doors to garden. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom en suite; three further double bedrooms and bathroom. Enclosed garden to rear; garage and parking. EPC rating: B85
SUMMARY An exemplary, modern family home to the heart of Cowbridge town within yards of its highly regarded shops and services. Immaculate accommodation includes lounge with woodburner, study, kitchen-living-dining room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom with bath and shower. Enclosed garden to rear; garage and parking.
SITUATION The Historic Market Town of Cowbridge is at the heart of the rural vale and is famous for its quality, individual shops, boutiques; restaurants, pubs and cafes; and is home to a centrally positioned Waitrose store. Further services include a health centre, leisure centre, various sporting clubs, public library and Old Hall Community Centre. There are also local primary and secondary schools within the town itself. Access both east and west is via the A48, which by-passes the Town. The City of Cardiff which has the usual amenities of a Capital City lies some 13 miles to the east with a main line rail connection to London in around two hours. The M4 motorway lies to the north of Cowbridge and junctions 33, 34 and 35 service "The Vale". There are several golf courses within the area and the heritage coast with its cliff-top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches lies to the south and west.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * An exemplary, modern family home within a small development of similar properties
* Located to the heart of Cowbridge town within yards of its highly regarded shops and services
* Immaculate accommodation throughout must be viewed to be fully appreciated
* Broad hallway with cloakroom off and stairs to the first floor; doors lead to the lounge, study and kitchen-living-dining room
* Oak flooring to hallway extends into the Study and into the lounge
* Lounge with woodburner installed by Topstak and window to front elevation
* Study with fitted shelving and storage
* Superb kitchen-living-dining room running the width of the rear of the property creating a wonderful open-plan family space
* Two sets of bi-fold doors to the rear patio with lawn beyond.
* Contemporary kitchen with matching central island / breakfast bar; appliances, where fitted, are to remain and include: Smeg induction hob, oven, microwave, wine cooler and fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
* There remains ample room for a dining table and seating to the adjacent living area
* A separate utility room has space / plumbing for a washing machine and for additional storage
* Generous landing area with doors to all four bedrooms and to the family bathroom
* Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, Juliet balcony and en suite shower room
* Modern family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Parking area fronting the garage
* Garage accessed via an 'up and over' door
* Waist high stone wall with gated entrance opening to a forecourt garden immediately fronting the property
* Enclosed garden to the rear including sheltered, paved patio seating area, a larger area of lawn and a further decked area to one corner, positioned to catch the afternoon and evening sun
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS Augusta Court is a small, exclusive development of 5 homes located close to Cowbridge High Street. North Road runs parallel to Cowbridge High Street, with vehicular access from either Town Hall Square (High Street) or from Eagle Lane (at the junction of Westgate and High Street). Augusta Court is adjacent to the parking area for the Bear Hotel.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.