A significantly extended semi-detached home with spacious accommodation and south facing garden. Lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room. Also utility room and cloakroom. Five bedrooms (four doubles), bathroom and shower room. Parking. Garden to the rear including lawn, summer house and store shed. EPC rating: D56
SUMMARY A significantly extended semi-detached home to the centre of Llysworney with spacious accommodation and south facing rear garden. Lounge with wood burner, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room. Also utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor: five bedrooms (four of these doubles), family bathroom and also separate shower room. Driveway parking to the front. South facing garden to the rear including sheltered courtyard area, paved seating area, lawn, summer house and store shed.
SITUATION The property is situated in the popular Vale village of Llysworney which is centred around an attractive, Historic Church and a pretty village pond and has been the holder of 'The Best Kept Village' award. The village comprises a mixture of character houses and cottages together with some quality modern houses. Primary schooling is available in the nearby Village of Colwinston with secondary schooling at the town of Cowbridge (some 2½ miles distance).
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A significantly extended, semi-detached property to the centre of Llysworney with south facing garden to rear.
* An ideal family home in very good order throughout.
* Porch and entrance hallway with cloakroom off and staircase to first floor.
* Family lounge with bow window to the front elevation and 'Chesney' wood burner stove
* An open arch connects to a dining room from which double doors open to a rear courtyard garden.
* Large kitchen-breakfast room with a tremendous amount of storage and in good modern order and with work surfaces extending to form a breakfast bar.
* Appliances, where fitted, are to remain and include hob, oven, grill, fully integrated larder fridge and dishwasher. Also
* Door leads through to utility room to the rear of the property with additional storage, space and plumbing for a washing machine
and also for freezer.
* From the kitchen, double doors open to a multi-purpose family sitting room / dining room / playroom with bow window and
positioned to look out over the front driveway.
* To the first floor: central landing area with doors leading to all five bedrooms, to family bathroom and to a separate shower room.
* Of the five bedrooms, four of these are good double rooms; the two largest enjoying a southerly aspect looking over the rear
* The fifth bedroom is a good size single room with store cupboard.
* Contemporary family bathroom including a very good range of fitted storage units with shower over bath.
* Also a separate shower room.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Fronting the property, there is an off-road parking area with space for two cars.
* The rear of the property enjoys a southerly aspect and backs onto fields
* There is a sheltered, private suntrap courtyard garden accessible directly from the kitchen/breakfast room and from the dining room.
* From this courtyard garden steps lead up to a larger garden space including flagstone paved patio area and larger area of lawn.
* Timber summer house, with power connected, and an adjacent timber store shed are to remain.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric, water and sewerage connect to the property. Oil-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From the A48 at Pentre Meyrick Cross, follow the A4268 road into Llwysworny Village. Turn right opposite 'The Carne Arms' Public House / at the former garage into Church Street to find Tresaith to your left after about 75 yards. A parking area fronts the property.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.