A detached family home to be sold with surrounding gardens and adjoining paddock of about 1.65 of an acre (about 2 acres in total). Generous, spacious accommodation over three storeys includes lounge, conservatory, study, kitchen and dining, utility room and cloakroom. Master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite, two further bedrooms and bathroom; two additional double bedrooms and bathroom to the top floor. Ample parking, double garage and workshop. Gardens including lawn and paved patio. Adjoining level paddock with two bay stable block and store.
SUMMARY A detached family home to be sold together with surrounding gardens and adjoining paddock of about 1.65 of an acre (about 2 acres in total). Generous, spacious living accommodation over three storeys includes lounge with wood burner, conservatory, kitchen/diner, utility room and cloakroom. Master bedroom suite to the first floor with dressing room and en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor with two additional double bedrooms and bathroom to the top floor. Ample driveway parking, double garage and workshop. Surrounding gardens including lawn and sheltered, paved patio seating area. Adjoining level paddock with two bay stable block and store.
SITUATION The village of Treoes is situated to the western side of the Vale of Glamorgan, to the north of the A48 and close to Coychurch on the outskirts of Bridgend. There is also access for the M4, Junction 35 at Pencoed for travelling to Cardiff and other commercial centres throughout the region. The village of Treoes includes a thatched public house known as the 'Star Inn', play park and community allotments. There is a local primary school in the nearby village of Llangan and well regarded secondary schooling in the Market Town of Cowbridge, which is approximately 4 ½ miles distance.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A sizeable, detached family home set in this popular village
* The Croft is to be sold together with its adjoining paddock of about 1.65 acres (in total 2 acres).
* Entrance hallway with doors to the ground floor principal rooms.
* Family lounge with bay window to the front elevation and wood burning stove set on a slate hearth within a recessed fireplace with marble surround.
* Connecting doors lead from the lounge to a conservatory positioned to enjoy a westerly aspect.
* The ground floor includes a multi-purpose study/playroom/additional sitting room.
* Modern kitchen being open plan to the adjoining dining room with bay window looking to the front elevation.
* The kitchen itself includes an especially good range of fitted units and stunning granite work surfaces.
* Appliances, where fitted, are to remain and include range cooker and fully integrated dishwasher. American style fridge freezer available by separate negotiation.
* Beyond the kitchen is a utility room with additional storage space and space/plumbing for washing machine.
* A door from the utility room links to a covered rear entrance porch.
* Also ground floor WC
* First floor includes three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Master bedroom suite with large bedroom area, dressing room fitted with floor to ceiling wardrobe/storage and an adjacent en-suite shower room.
* The family bathroom new (2021) featuring a bath and separate shower cubicle.
* To the attic are two further double bedrooms both doubles and one of them being especially generous.
* They both have use of a bathroom.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * The Croft is approached from Parc Newydd via a long driveway running past an area of lawn.
* This driveway runs to and fronts the double garage which is accessed via twin up and over doors.
* The garage (approx max 5.9m x 5.4m) has power connected and has an open doorway leading into a workshop area (approx 5.9m x 3.2m)
* Driveway parking and turning area has ample parking provision with space for numerous cars and trailer/horse box if required
* Driveway continues past the gardens of the property leading, via a 5-bar gate, onto the adjoining paddock.
* The adjoining paddock is a level area of approximately 1.65 acres and including a stable block of 2 bays (each approx. 3.5m x 3.2m) and an adjoining store shed/feed store.
* Gardens surround The Croft itself to all four sides and include, to its southern side, a paved sheltered patio area.
* Further three sides offer lawns, further seating areas, a feature pond and greenhouse/potting shed.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connected to the property. Gas fired combi central heating.
DIRECTIONS Travelling west from Cowbridge, proceed along the A48 passing the cross roads at Pentre Meyrick and continue until the brow of the hill is reached. Take the right hand turn and proceed down into the Village of Treoes. Pass the Star Public House and, a hundred yards further on, bear left into Parc Newydd of which The Croft is located. The long driveway leading to the property will be to your right, after about 50 yards.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.